It isn't the largest international airport out there, but it is clean and well organized. It has a decent variety of food options for a smaller international airport and a few duty free shops. The main plus is that it offers good free WiFi
Restaurants near Juan Santamaria International Airport
- 10.96 mi
- 23.1 mi
- 310.53 mi
- 411.74 mi11.74 mi from Juan Santamaria International Airport3 reviews
Excellent meals for a price so low it's hard to believe. From one of our renters: eat appetizers or share a meal, or go with an appetite!
- 512.88 mi12.88 mi from Juan Santamaria International Airport2 reviews
Wonderful restaurant in Puriscal for some good Costa Rican Food!Popular with
- 611.74 miHwy 311.74 mi from Juan Santamaria International Airport4 reviews
Norman has it down. His restaurant offers fresh food Mexican style. The ingredients are super fresh, the presentation and quantity is perfect. The restaurant is clean and open you can see beyond the kitchen counter the kitchen staff have nothing to hide. It is super clean and the staff runs like a well oiled machine. The service is second to ...Popular with
- 712.23 miAvenida 5, Atenas, Costa Rica12.23 mi from Juan Santamaria International Airport
Alida's is located just at the edge of downtown Atenas. Set back off the main highway, look for the table covered with a red and white checkerboard table cloth and wine bottles, that sits right off their driveway to the restaurant. Alida's was the first "real" Italian restaurant in Atenas. Our favorite pizza there is their "Volcano Arenal Pizza" , ...
- 812.43 miCosta Rica12.43 mi from Juan Santamaria International Airport2 reviews
Located in Barrio Mercedes this restauant is a great, typical open air Costa Rican restaurant. The fare is typical with specialties that include chalupa's, smoked grilled ribs, fish ceviche, and our favorite fried shrimp. The Guanacaste is open for lunch and dinner everyday except Wednesday's.
- 910.01 mi101, San Vicente, Costa Rica10.01 mi from Juan Santamaria International Airport1 review
If you are going to be renting long - probably worth the $35.00 membership. Big box store with Costco brands.
- 1011.57 mi3, Atenas, Costa Rica11.57 mi from Juan Santamaria International Airport2 reviews
This lovely outdoor seating restaurant is located just off Highway #3 very close to the gas station in Atenas. They have an excellent variety of seafood and a good selection of other Costa Rican dishes.
- 1110.02 miBetween 7 & 9 Street, San Jose, Costa Rica10.02 mi from Juan Santamaria International Airport2 reviews
Last night in Costa Rica, spending it in San Jose. Getting a quick drink and dinner in - kinda expensive, and not particular amazing.
- 1211.15 mi
- 139.93 miNature Escape, 5 Calle 5, San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica9.93 mi from Juan Santamaria International Airport1 review
This restaurant serves typical Costa Rican food which means meat, beans, rice and some sweet plantains. The food is very simple, but still surprisingly full of flavor. The meals are cheap, but substantial and the service is fast and efficient, but not rushed. I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant as well.
- 1411.74 miCentro11.74 mi from Juan Santamaria International Airport1 review
- serves a variety of typical Costa Rican food This restaurant is similar to a sidewalk café. This restaurant has several outside seats that are along the sidewalk. It serves a wide variety of food. The presentation of the food is well done. Directions: Kiddy corner to the park in the center of town, down the street from the Banco ...
- 1514.74 miCalle 11; Avenidas 6 y 8, San Jose Costa Rica14.74 mi from Juan Santamaria International Airport2 reviews
A nice restaurant. Pan Asian menu with options highlighting cuisine from Japan, China, Thailand, and India. The food is good, if not quite great. Nevertheless, it is a nice change of pace and offers something for everyone. The location is very nice and the service is super friendly and helpful. A good place for small to medium sized groups.Popular with
- 1610.16 miCosta Rica10.16 mi from Juan Santamaria International Airport1 review
Some good restaurants and my favorite coffee shop! Also, a nice park and lake for family outings and picnics.Popular with
- 1711.99 mi707, Atenas, Costa Rica11.99 mi from Juan Santamaria International Airport1 review
closed Mondays – serves a variety of breakfast and lunch items If you are looking to hang out with the Gringo population in Atenas, this is the place to go. They serve a delicious Sunday brunch three times a month. Directions: From the house, follow the road back into town. It is on the left hand side of the road ...
- 1812.1 mi5 km de la Iglesia de Aserrí, ASERRí Costa Rica12.1 mi from Juan Santamaria International Airport
I visited this restaurant many years ago, but looking back on it I really enjoyed it. They have a traditional dance show and at the end gigantas come out. It is touristy, but very enjoyable. The restaurant is located high in the hills of Escazú, and the ride is long and dark. However, the view is fantastic. I would bring ...
- 1911.07 mi3, Angeles, Costa Rica11.07 mi from Juan Santamaria International Airport1 review
open 7 days a week – serves traditional Costa Rican food – a lot of the food is fried pub style food. This is one of two restaurants in town that serves draft beer. A lot of the food at this restaurant is fried. On Mondays, they serve “heuesos” which translates to “bones”. These are deep fried pieces of pork ...
- 2011.74 mi11.74 mi from Juan Santamaria International Airport1 review
Italian restaurant The tortellini is good. The atmosphere at this restaurant is nice and intimate. Directions: From the gas station, in the direction of the beach, 2 miles on the left hand side.