Jugglers Rest Backpackers
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Jugglers Rest BackpackersMember ofWellnessOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 4First to ReviewMay 21, 2013
I left part of my heart in Picton and Jugglers Rest Backpackers was a big part of that experience. They are one of the best hostel in NZ - clean, warm, friendly and fun. The energy of the place is really amazing and rejuvenating. I will be coming back and I am a New Yorker.Recommended for:
Excellent!35 reviews across the web.
- Food100% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building.
- LocationTerrific location.