Julienne Fine Foods & Celebrations

2649 Mission Street, San Marino, CA, United States
Julienne Fine Foods & Celebrations

yummy.
    San Marino hides this beautiful garden like sanctuary ! It was a beautiful day so it made dinning outside that much better!
    I went inside to use the restroom and load and behold it led to another area where you can buy all their bakeries and delicious treats.

I got the simple omelet -spinach and egg. with hash brown on the side and a bit of arugula salad. As simple as it looked it was so delicious , everything was so flavorful that i probably didn't need ketchup!!

my friend really enjoyed his tuna sandwich too, that he literally finished EVERYTHING and those sandwiches were huge!

We also ordered aside of what seemed like the popular creme brûlée french toast, it sounds more amazing than it looks- that all i gotta say about that!

• Julienne Fine Foods & CelebrationsPro 2014

You have to come here for breakfast they say, but instead I came in for their lunch. I really wanted an Eggs Benedict but it was a little after brunch when I got to the place. I had their french onion soup and it was delicious. They come with some raisin type bread to start off on the table and that was pretty good especially if you are hungry. My party all got something different. Lamb sandwich which one person couldn't finish. The other got a turkey sandwich with cranberries. It was just like a thanksgiving meal rolled into one item.

• Julienne Fine Foods & Celebrations

So I was actually half drugged when I came and ate here.

I had a asthma attack the night before and JUST came out of the ER when my fiance took me here. I honestly don't remember much except the food was DELICIOUS.

I got the Creme Brulee French Toast and it was SO filling after a couple of bites - yes I was still drugged but man, I remember the taste! It was SO delicious and sweet.

AMBIANCE:
    This was a fancy place. I remember asking my fiance why he took me here when I looked like sh*t coming out of the hospital and half drugged - so I can't really remember the experience.

SERVICE:
    Good... from what I remember

Mainly the food was so good. It's a bit pricey but I told my fiance that we're coming back when I'm not drugged.

• Julienne Fine Foods & CelebrationsPro 2014

I LOVE LOVE this quaint & cozy lil' restaurant that has it's own nice lil' food boutique next door that sells most of the things on the restaurant's menu & other kool stuff so that you can take it home 2 eat later or for take out.

The service is very fast & friendly...you gotta try the Mango Iced Tea..yummiE..

You gotta get their Quiches..they're soo yummy!

The sandwiches are so god & tasy..you won't be disappointed.. =)

The salads are fresh & crispy..good portions too.. =)

Ambiance is just great..relaxed, friendly & cozy..

Plus, it's great to sit outside on a nice day to chat with friends or just catch up.. =)

It's usually gets packed here during lunch time so come a little early 2 get a table fast.. =)

• Julienne Fine Foods & Celebrations

My friend suggested we go hear for breakfast on a Monday (yay for flexible work hours!), and upon arrival found a line for this place! San Marino folks must live the good life. There were people of all ages lounging out on the patio, reading newspapers, feeding their babies and blissfully enjoying their breakfast.

We ordered the Spinach Gruyere Pie with poached egg and smoked bacon. Yes, it was as good as it sounds! We also ordered their famous creme brulee french toast. I was expecting a crispy exterior with a super soft interior...but it just tasted like french toast.

Breakfast during the weekday ends at 10:45 but I recommend coming early because of the wait. Also, the service here is slow so if you're in a hurry, they have a bakery/store area where you can take food to go.

• Julienne Fine Foods & Celebrations

Probably not the best of the best, but Julienne did leave a great impression when it comes to my pursue for the perfect brunch.

First impressions:
    This place seems quite fancy.
    Oh no, it's one of those trendy brunch places. The waiting line is gonna take at least 30-45 minutes!
    But the food looks promising!
    Maybe I'll grab some coffee at the mini market on the side first.

The food:
    Parmesan potato cake with poached eggs, the eggs were cooked perfectly. Exactly how a poached egg is suppose to be. The dish was very flavorful yet light. It was quite well balanced.
    Open face smoke salmon sandwich, not a fan of salmon, but this was pretty darn tasty. The spread and the bread they used was tasty. And the flavors just lingers.
    Creme brûlée French toast, the hero of this meal. Definitely something special. It a french toast, but taste like creme brulee. A masterpiece which looks just as amazing as it tastes. Must try this when you are here at Julienne.

I had no complaints about the service. Parking was pretty easy to find. But everything came out to $50+ not including the drink. Pretty spendy for just meal for 2. But I thought it was worth it. A place with stunning dishes that pleases not just the eyes, but the taste buds too, is a place where I'd drop a couple more bucks down.

Recommended for:Trendsters