This is actually a pretty chill, laid back bar. I'm only speaking of the bar area, not the B&B. They make really good kamikazee's, or any mixed drink rather. That's more their specialty than beer. It's darkly lit, and not too loud, but not quiet enough that you hear aeveryone else. There's no dancing, but there is light music playing. ...
Restaurants near Julius Ceasar Pub for Backpackers
- 10.22 miVia XX Settembre, Rome, Italy0.22 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub1 review
This gelateria was right by our hotel and we ended up going there every night! The gelatos are delicious and made with organic milk and natural ingredients. There was always a line-up at this location but they have many other branches to be found around Italy. My favorites were the ricotta and caramelized figs, white tiramisu and yogurt with nuts ...Popular withBudgetFoodiesFamilies
- 20.11 miVia Cernaia 49/A, Rome, Italy0.11 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub1 review
Open 24 hours, this place is perfect for late night (or early morning) munchies and espressos. It's near Termini if you're waiting for a train and don't mind a brief walk.Popular withLocalFoodiesNightlife
- 30.88 miPalazzo del freddo - Via Principe Eugenio, 65, 00185 Rome, Italy0.88 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub5 reviews
Fassi, near Piazza Vittorio, is a cavernous Roman gelato institution. Their yogurt flavor is particularly nice, with a perfect tangy sweet mix. A lesser known stop on the Roman gelateria trail, and definitely not a touristy one.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBackpackers
- 40.92 miVia dei Serpenti, 19, 00184 Rome, Italy0.92 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub2 reviews
Al Vino al vino is in one of my favorite Roman neighborhoods, Monti. It doesn't disappoint, with one of the best Roman quality/price ratios I've seen in terms of a wine list. The Ciro' by Librandi casa is only 4 euro and many other wonderful vintages are just as affordable by the glass. The salumi and formaggi plates are great ...Popular withFoodiesBackpackersBudget
- 50.95 miVia Leonina, 84, 00184 Rome, Italy0.95 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub
In Rome, certain restaurants and pizzerias are "approvato" - approved. A very Italian concept, it means that they are generally accepted to be buono (good), places where you can trust that "se manja bene" (you'll eat well, with a Roman accent). Eating well is the cornerstone of life in Italy and the topic of much conversation and analysis...but why am ...Popular withBudgetBackpackersStudents
- 60.91 mi
- 70.94 miVia della Panetteria 42, Rome 00187 Italy0.94 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub21 reviews
This was the first rock star of Rome's gelaterias I ever visited. It is some exceptional gelato, and offers interesting flavours like honey. It's suitably creamy and intense. The only reason it doesn't get 4 or 5 stars is that the portions are too small compared to the price. Still, if you haven't been, it's worth a visit.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBackpackers
- 80.81 miVia Panisperna 214, Rome 00184 Italy0.81 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub3 reviews
Super popular place to eat Roman food, with some innovative twists on classics like pistacchio and pomodoro. The food is delicious, mid priced, and if you go early or late you won't have to wait. In the Monti neighborhood, it's a close place to Termini to get some decent food.Popular withBackpackersFoodies
- 90.68 miVia di San Vito, 13, 00185 Rome, Italy0.68 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub
One of those trattorie that's been around forever, and still does it well. Trattoria Monti serves food from the Marche, on Italy's Adriatic Coast, and does it with simple aplomb.Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget
- 100.4 miVia del Viminale, 2F, Rome 00185 Italy0.4 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub4 reviews
If a sandwich filled with herby, melt-in-your-mouth pork is up your alley, here's your spot for lunch. Er Buchetto is known for its excellent porchetta, a slow roasted entire pig with all the bones removed, so it can be easily sliced when cooked.Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget
- 110.83 miPiazza degli Zingari 5, Rome 00184 Italy0.83 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub3 reviews
I like to think the best things in life are simple and uncomplicated, that these moments are so pure, none of the distractions of everyday life could possibly contaminate. This is how I feel about Gelateria Fatamorgana. It was by far the best gelato I had during my two months in Italy. I liked Giolitti. I loved Corona. Old Bridge ...Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 120.63 mi
- 130.97 miVia Merulana 54, Rome 00185, Italy0.97 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub
Delicious! Panella is dedicated to the art of fine bread making, so naturally, their store is filled with savory and sweet delights. I ordered a slice of pizza (zucchini flowers and anchovies, from what I can remember) and a piece of supplì (fried risotto balls similar to arancini di riso). The total was 6,70€. Not too shabby, given that the ...Popular withFoodies
- 140.97 miVia del Lavatore 81, Rome 00187, Italy0.97 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub2 reviews
Great food and atmosphere just steps from the Fontana di Trevi. Everything we had was extra tasty from the bread to the house wine and the steaks. Pricey but worth it!
- 150.96 mi
- 160.47 miVia Torino 149, Rome 00184 Italy0.47 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub
Hi everybody, If you like to know more about thi restaurant and its Legendary Carbonara (described as the best in Rome), i recommend you to watch this amazing video: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=carbonara+goodbye&sm=3 I hope you like it! BeatricePopular withDesignTrendstersLuxury
- 170.72 miVia Veneto 11, 00187 Rome0.72 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub
A very 'candid' environment for this completely white restaurant, very close to Piazza Barberini. It has big glass window letting give a look outside to the traffic and people passing by. It is very elegant and raw fish is exposed behind the restaurant window. It could be a chance for a romantic date.
- 180.29 miVia Raffaele Cadorna, 12, 00187 Rome, Italy0.29 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub3 reviews
This was my least favorite restaurant in Rome. I had the traditional pasta pomodoro wich was Ok but a little far from what I expected.
- 190.75 miVia Vittorio Veneto, 150, Rome, Italy0.75 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub1 review
Can I give this more stars? I couldn't wait to get all dressed up and go to Harry's Bar. It is at the begining of the Via Veneto across from the American Embassy and near Villa Borghese. It is classy,the drinks are sublime and the atmosphere is eclectic and so interesting.Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters
- 200.83 miVia Ludovisi, 49, Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.83 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub1 review
Located near Parco Borghese with a pleasing high viewpoint, the bar at the luxury Hotel Eden restaurant, La Terazza, was a pleasant spot for an afternoon libation. A great variety of cocktails and other drinks are available. Drinks come with a large variety of tasty bites. Order a second drink, and a whole new array of plates and bites are ...