This is actually a pretty chill, laid back bar. I'm only speaking of the bar area, not the B&B. They make really good kamikazee's, or any mixed drink rather. That's more their specialty than beer. It's darkly lit, and not too loud, but not quiet enough that you hear aeveryone else. There's no dancing, but there is light music playing. ...
Restaurants near Julius Ceasar Pub for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 10.22 miVia XX Settembre, Rome, Italy0.22 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub1 review
This gelateria was right by our hotel and we ended up going there every night! The gelatos are delicious and made with organic milk and natural ingredients. There was always a line-up at this location but they have many other branches to be found around Italy. My favorites were the ricotta and caramelized figs, white tiramisu and yogurt with nuts ...Popular withBudgetFoodiesFamilies
- 20.11 miVia Cernaia 49/A, Rome, Italy0.11 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub1 review
Open 24 hours, this place is perfect for late night (or early morning) munchies and espressos. It's near Termini if you're waiting for a train and don't mind a brief walk.Popular withLocalFoodiesNightlife
- 30.94 miVia della Panetteria 42, Rome 00187 Italy0.94 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub21 reviews
According to some people this is one of the best Gelato in Rome. In my opinion it was just good. I had the "meringue il cioccolato" wich was extremely sweet for my taste.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesTrendsters
- 40.68 miVia di San Vito, 13, 00185 Rome, Italy0.68 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub
One of those trattorie that's been around forever, and still does it well. Trattoria Monti serves food from the Marche, on Italy's Adriatic Coast, and does it with simple aplomb.Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget
- 50.88 miPalazzo del freddo - Via Principe Eugenio, 65, 00185 Rome, Italy0.88 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub5 reviews
Located near Piazza di Vittorio, the Palazzo del Freddo is one of Rome's best gelaterie and is often overlooked by tourists in favor of Giolitti or San Crispino. All the locals know it well, however.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBackpackers
- 60.91 mi
- 70.4 miVia del Viminale, 2F, Rome 00185 Italy0.4 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub4 reviews
If a sandwich filled with herby, melt-in-your-mouth pork is up your alley, here's your spot for lunch. Er Buchetto is known for its excellent porchetta, a slow roasted entire pig with all the bones removed, so it can be easily sliced when cooked.Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget
- 80.83 miPiazza degli Zingari 5, Rome 00184 Italy0.83 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub3 reviews
Up for some crazy gelato flavors? Then this is the place to go! I had the deep chocolate and the basil/honey/walnut (yes, basil) and both were delicious. I had a hard time choosing though since the range is so wide from classic mint and chocolate to lobster and vodka (no really!). A bit hard to find as it's in a ...Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 90.63 mi
- 100.81 mi
- 110.97 miVia Merulana 54, Rome 00185, Italy0.97 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub
Delicious! Panella is dedicated to the art of fine bread making, so naturally, their store is filled with savory and sweet delights. I ordered a slice of pizza (zucchini flowers and anchovies, from what I can remember) and a piece of supplì (fried risotto balls similar to arancini di riso). The total was 6,70€. Not too shabby, given that the ...Popular withFoodies
- 120.97 miVia del Lavatore 81, Rome 00187, Italy0.97 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub2 reviews
Great food and atmosphere just steps from the Fontana di Trevi. Everything we had was extra tasty from the bread to the house wine and the steaks. Pricey but worth it!
- 130.92 miVia dei Serpenti, 19, 00184 Rome, Italy0.92 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub2 reviews
At the aperitivo hour just before dinner, there are few places we'd rather be than Al Vino Al Vino. This great little find in Monti offers an extremely reasonably priced wine list and menu of small plates (prosciutto, cheeses, olives, etc) that are fresh and delightful.Popular withFoodiesBackpackersBudget
- 140.95 miVia Leonina, 84, 00184 Rome, Italy0.95 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub
Thin, crispy pizza, birra chiara (lager) and some fritti (little fried snacks like our favorite zucchini flowers stuffed with mozzarella) will fill you up for under €20 at Pizzeria Leonina, a Roman classic.Popular withBudgetBackpackersStudents
- 150.96 mi1–7A Via del Nazareno, Rome, Italy0.96 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub2 reviews
Food here is incredibly tasty! It is the real pasta deal, no canned sauce and no "production line" food, everything home made and great. Both bruschetta and pasta I had were amazing. An order of bruschetta means a full slice of bread "buried" in tasteful pomodoro and basil, really good. I also had a fettuccine with mushroom sauce that was ...
- 160.47 miVia Torino 149, Rome 00184 Italy0.47 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub
Hi everybody, If you like to know more about thi restaurant and its Legendary Carbonara (described as the best in Rome), i recommend you to watch this amazing video: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=carbonara+goodbye&sm=3 I hope you like it! BeatricePopular withDesignTrendstersLuxury
- 170.72 miVia Veneto 11, 00187 Rome0.72 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub
A very 'candid' environment for this completely white restaurant, very close to Piazza Barberini. It has big glass window letting give a look outside to the traffic and people passing by. It is very elegant and raw fish is exposed behind the restaurant window. It could be a chance for a romantic date.
- 180.29 miVia Raffaele Cadorna, 12, 00187 Rome, Italy0.29 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub3 reviews
Cadorna has good food, but honestly, it is far from being super delicious, specially in Rome, where you have a lot of great restaurants. I ordered lasagna and the sauce was ok but it didn't blow me away as some other places did. It is certainly good but maybe I was expecting more. Their wine is good and service too. ...
- 190.75 miVia Vittorio Veneto, 150, Rome, Italy0.75 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub1 review
Can I give this more stars? I couldn't wait to get all dressed up and go to Harry's Bar. It is at the begining of the Via Veneto across from the American Embassy and near Villa Borghese. It is classy,the drinks are sublime and the atmosphere is eclectic and so interesting.Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters
- 200.83 miVia Ludovisi, 49, Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.83 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub1 review
Located near Parco Borghese with a pleasing high viewpoint, the bar at the luxury Hotel Eden restaurant, La Terazza, was a pleasant spot for an afternoon libation. A great variety of cocktails and other drinks are available. Drinks come with a large variety of tasty bites. Order a second drink, and a whole new array of plates and bites are ...