This is actually a pretty chill, laid back bar. I'm only speaking of the bar area, not the B&B. They make really good kamikazee's, or any mixed drink rather. That's more their specialty than beer. It's darkly lit, and not too loud, but not quiet enough that you hear aeveryone else. There's no dancing, but there is light music playing. ...
Restaurants near Julius Ceasar Pub for Vegetarian
- 410.97 miPiazza Mignanelli, 18, Rome 00187 Italy0.97 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub1 review
They say it's impossible to find a bad meal in Italy. Even when the restaurant is located right next door to the most touristy of areas. This holds true for Alla Rampa. Situated right next to the Spanish Steps, this is one of my favorite pasta driven restaurants in Rome. But careful filling up on the linguini and save room ...
- 420.82 miVia Rasella 52, Rome 00187 Italy0.82 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub
The air-conditioned dining room and free Wi-Fi alone makes Restaurant Birreria Albrecht a worthy place to visit. The fact that they have beer makes it ever better. I stopped in when the restaurant was pretty much empty. I sat down, ordered a beer and made use of the wireless Internet. Another traveling couple came in, and they sat them right ...Popular with
- 430.89 miVia Foscolo, 13, 00185 Rome, Italy0.89 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub1 review
This place is great. It was the perfect surprise to find to take my lady out on a date. We were just walking around looking for something fun nearby the club we were going to, and happened upon this place. Great decor. The staff was really friendly and spoke English better than I speak Italian. I was somewhat surprised at ...
- 440.65 mi
- 450.94 miVia della Panetteria, 41, 00187 Roma, Italia0.94 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub
Two blocks from the Trevi Fountain nes find this Italian restaurant recommended by a local expert on the city and its corners. Establishment quite small but with a familiar and extraordinarily treatment Watch for instance by their owners, a married middle-aged endearing. homemade Italian food at affordable prices Very, especially since we were actually at the heart of the Italian ...
- 460.94 miVia dei Serpenti 7, Rome 00184 Italy0.94 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub1 review
Not the best pizza, but they serve a nice variety of slices and other items, and the workers seem to all be really sweet, old Italian ladies. They even understand a bit of English, and they are happy to help foreigners. The spot is large with both a bar area and seating space. Great place for a quick slice or ...Popular with
- 470.82 miVia dei Falisci, 3, 00185 Rome, Italy0.82 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub1 review
My family was so into this place when they visited me in Rome. Order one of the prix-fixe menus and feast on an Iron Chef like tribute to fish. Fish soup, lasagna, snails, grilled sardines, grilled whole fish, accompanied by delicious bread, decent salad, liter bottles of white wine, and lemon sorbet to finish, for around €30-35 euro a head. ...Popular with
- 480.37 miRoma Termini #446, Via Marsala 25, Rome 00185 Italy0.37 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub1 review
I don't expect much from a bar in a train station, but this coffee place inside Roma Termini serves up a fast and tasty cappuccino with little fuss. It's perfect for the traveler, always on the go and in dire need of caffeine.Popular with
- 490.67 miVia Merulana 271, Rome 00185 Italy0.67 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub1 review
I was pleasantly surprised with Shawarma Station. The food was tasty, the space is nice and there's entertainment playing on the television. It's a really comfortable place to grab a bite to eat with a group or solo. With lots of options, most notably the shawarmas, there's something for everybody. Prices are reasonable. My simple shawarma came stuffed with meat ...Popular with
- 500.95 mi
- 510.39 miVia Messina, 29, 00198 Rome, Italy0.39 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub
TriBeCa is a small and cool restaurant, with brick walls and very comfortable black leather armchairs. The style is that one of TriBeCa in NY even though the result is not exactly the same. It is perfect for lunch and also for aperitivo, with very good finger foods.
- 520.34 miVia Antonio Salandra, 1A, Rome, Italy0.34 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub2 reviews
A decent place to grab dinner near Termini Station. It seems to be a family-run restaurant. All the staff is friendly to tourists. They don't speak great English, but do their best to help translate the menu. The pasta is pretty good, but I really enjoyed their tiramisu.
- 530.45 mi
- 540.65 miVia Barberini 16, Rome 00187, Italy0.65 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub
This restaurant near the Palazzo Barberini, has a rooftop terrace where you can dine. We found it was too hot to sit in the sun so opted to lunch inside where the windows were open so we could still appreciate the fresh air. The menu was Italian with nice seafood offerings. Not great, but still enjoyable.
- 550.35 mi
- 560.71 mivia Ofanto 60.71 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub1 review
Swedish kitchen in an informal restaurant, with smart prices. This is the perfect place for lunch time. The environment is really relaxing in yellow colours. They also sell ethnic bijoux.
- 570.99 miVia Arno, 75, Rome, Italy0.99 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub1 review
If you are here around this is the perfect place for lunch, quite cheap and cool with a good variety. Three small tables also outside
- 580.71 mi
- 590.81 miVia Po 1180.81 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub1 review
I wouldn' t leave the city centre to come here on purpose but, if you are in the proximity this is the perfect palce for lunch, but also for having a nice pre dinner drink. There is a nice choice of wines and fingerfood proposed are really inviting and tasty. Also main dishes are really good and well prepared. The ...
- 601.26 miVia Margutta, 118, 00187 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy1.26 mi from Julius Ceasar Pub4 reviews
An institution in Rome's tiny vegetarian scene, Il Margutta RistorArte features seasonal set menus with primi, secondi and contorni at different price points...and even one for vegans.Popular with