Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
See Room Choices:
Member Reviews (4)
Staying in vogue with many other new luxury resorts in the UAE, this new five-tower complex - situated across the water from Coconut Island - spoils its guests with sumptuous amenities and accommodation. Rooms are lush and modern with comfy beige furnishings, standing bathtubs and motion-detecting lights that flicker on when you get up in the middle of the night. Dine at one of 10 chic restaurants or rub elbows with sheiks at the two cocktail bars. Of course, this Jumeirah chain resort houses a gorgeous spa, complete with marble soaking tubs and lavish treatments (such as the full-body Royal Hammam Ritual).
Excellent!1251 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Ambiance98% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Building95% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Location94% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.