Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 1278 S Franklin St, Juneau, AK 998014.53 reviews
The Red Dog Saloon is one of the tourist traps in Juneau, but it's a fun trap with a good root beer. They has a live comedic piano player and lots of interesting decor, including quite a bit of underwear, male and female, nailed to the walls or hanging from other objects.
- 22 Marine Way # 106, Juneau, AK
2011 update: I ate at Hangar on the Wharf three times in June, and it remains my favorite place to eat for the price. I discovered another great restaurant in June (Zen at the Goldbelt Hotel) but you can stretch a dollar farther at lunch at Zen than you can at dinner. Rusty's prices range from $10-$30+ all day long, ...
- 5200 Seward St, Juneau, AK 9980151 reviewPopular with
- 6111 Seward Street, Juneau, AK 9980151 reviewPopular with
- 8120 2nd St, Juneau, AK 9980141 reviewPopular with
- 951 Egan Drive, Juneau, AK
The cuisine at Zen is described as Asian fusion. As I recall the chef/owner came to Juneau from Hong Kong. Not only is the food great, there are several wines available by the glass ranging from Champagne and Sauvignon Blanc to a variety of reds. Lunches are less expensive and just as good as dinner (albeit with slightly smaller portions).
- 10120 2nd St, Juneau, AK 9980141 review
Bagels, sandwiches, soups, salads, goodies, great teas and coffee, and a comfortable (locals) downtown atmosphere. This is where Juneauites go for a good, relaxed lunch. A great place to sit and chat or read while enjoying a nosh.
- 1141 review
- 14241 Front St, Juneau, AK 998010
- 202525 Industrial Blvd, Juneau, AK 998010