Things to do in Juneau
- 2215 Ferry Way, Juneau, AK 99801-1320Ranked #2 overall in Juneau things to do6 reviews
Has a balcony room. Loved sitting out side and watching the world go buy. Wish we had taken more extra trips , but loved what we did do. Once in...Popular with
- 3Top of Mt. RobertsRanked #3 overall in Juneau things to do5 reviews
During the summer, the Juneau Raptor Center displays Lady Baltimore, an adult bald eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus) who was rescued from Douglas Island (which neighbors Juneau) in May 2006. She had...Popular with
- 5Mt Roberts Trail, Juneau, AK 99801Ranked #5 overall in Juneau things to do5 reviews
Mount Roberts actually has a trail system with several bear viewing platforms. The Tram exit/entrance provides a great viewing platform as well. The Mount Roberts Nature Center offers refreshments, hand...Popular with
- 6http://www.dot.state.ak.us/amhs/Ranked #6 overall in Juneau things to do3 reviews
When I wasn't hitchhiking, I rode the Alaska Marine Highway all over southern Alaska. These big ferry boats offer standard seats, and for overnight trips, platforms for pitching tents or...
- 72697 Channel Drive, Juneau, AKRanked #7 overall in Juneau things to do3 reviews
Although I'm fascinated by fish when I'm scuba diving, I never expected salmon to be fascinating. But during the salmon run, they are jumping on top of each other and...
- 88995 Yandukin Drive, Juneau, AK 99801-8086Ranked #8 overall in Juneau things to do2 reviews
The staff and most off all the pilot was wonderful! We went up to herbert glacier for a private ride to get married on herbert glacier. There was nothing that...Popular with
- 9102 Peoples Wharf, Juneau, AlaskaRanked #9 overall in Juneau things to do2 reviews
I stopped in Juneau as part of an Inside Passage cruise. After a lunch at the Red Dog Saloon, I took a van tour of the city and the Mendenhall...
- 10326 5th Street, Juneau, AKRanked #11 overall in Juneau things to do2 reviews
The St Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church is the oldest continuously operating church on Alaska's Inside Passage, they claim. The van tour I took drove by it and stopped for pictures....Popular with