Things to do for Adventure Travelers in Juneau
Recommended for You
- 28995 Yandukin Drive, Juneau, AK 99801-8086Ranked #8 overall in Juneau things to do2 reviews
The staff and most off all the pilot was wonderful! We went up to herbert glacier for a private ride to get married on herbert glacier. There was nothing that...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 5Top of Mt. RobertsRanked #3 overall in Juneau things to do5 reviews
During the summer, the Juneau Raptor Center displays Lady Baltimore, an adult bald eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus) who was rescued from Douglas Island (which neighbors Juneau) in May 2006. She had...Popular with
- 8http://www.dot.state.ak.us/amhs/Ranked #6 overall in Juneau things to do3 reviews
When I wasn't hitchhiking, I rode the Alaska Marine Highway all over southern Alaska. These big ferry boats offer standard seats, and for overnight trips, platforms for pitching tents or...
- 92697 Channel Drive, Juneau, AKRanked #7 overall in Juneau things to do3 reviews
See salmon life circle from caviar to the life end. Not an easy lifeat the end :)
- 10102 Peoples Wharf, Juneau, AlaskaRanked #9 overall in Juneau things to do2 reviews
I stopped in Juneau as part of an Inside Passage cruise. After a lunch at the Red Dog Saloon, I took a van tour of the city and the Mendenhall...