Things to do in Juneau
- 11Alaska Governor's Mansion, Juneau, AK 99801Ranked #10 overall in Juneau things to do2 reviews
On a van tour of the city, I drove by the Alaska Governor's Mansion. It's a fancy looking but small building. There's a totem on the side, near the flags.Popular with
- 132 Marine Way #175, Juneau, AKRanked #15 overall in Juneau things to do1 reviewPopular with
- 1421425 Glacier Highway, Juneau, AKRanked #14 overall in Juneau things to do1 review
The Shrine of St. Therese, part of the Diocese of Juneau, is set on the bay on a little wooded island. Around the church are arranged the stations of the...Popular with
- 15224 East 4thRanked #13 overall in Juneau things to do1 review
High quality natural and organic foods store. Owned and staffed by friendly locals for over 30 years. They serve salads and fresh lunches, and have a great selection of vitamins...
- 16Ranked #18 overall in Juneau things to do1 review
If you have a weakness for dogs (and love to meet puppies), a trip to the Dog Sled Camp at the historic AJ Gold Mine is a fun outing. You'll...
- 197600 Glacier HwyRanked #19 overall in Juneau things to do1 review
Nice views of Juneau and a rainforest full of crazy spruce or whatever it was. I don't remember because our golf cart happened to be piloted by Ashton Kutcher. There's...Popular with
- 20490 South Franklin Street, Juneau, AK 99801-1328, United StatesRanked #20 overall in Juneau things to do4 reviews
This aerial tramway cost 17 million dollars to build. It climbs from 27 to 2000 feet and cost 17 million dollars to build. Opened in 1996, the Tramway is owned...Popular with