Jurys Inn Christchurch
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Jurys Inn ChristchurchMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7First to Review
Very pleasant hotel across from Christchurch in Dublin great for travellers who don't need frills. Four stars seem optimistic but good three star hotel for families and business travellers.Recommended for:
Very Good!2096 reviews across the web.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Location94% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room72% complained about the bathroom.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
Dining options at Jurys Inn Christchurch include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Rooms also include sofa beds, coffee/tea makers, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards.
- Business Center
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk