JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- JW Marriott Cancun Resort and SpaDec 30, 2013
I've stayed in hotels of all types all around the world, and never have I experienced such rude and inconsiderate service and treatment as I did here. Not only was the front desk and general staff unwelcoming and indifferent to making us feel comfortable during our 6-day stay, but a stolen property issue with the spa turned a poor trip into a nightmare. It was handled with no professionalism by the hotel and corporate Marriott has done nothing about it.
With all the places you can stay in Cancun, do not go where you are treated like ants in an anthill.
Excellent!697 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Beach96% appreciated the clean beach.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 93%.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 87%.
- Location79% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.