JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa
I've stayed in hotels of all types all around the world, and never have I experienced such rude and inconsiderate service and treatment as I did here. Not only was the front desk and general staff unwelcoming and indifferent to making us feel comfortable during our 6-day stay, but a stolen property issue with the spa turned a poor trip into a nightmare. It was handled with no professionalism by the hotel and corporate Marriott has done nothing about it.
With all the places you can stay in Cancun, do not go where you are treated like ants in an anthill.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
Excellent!881 reviews across the web.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- GroundsClean pool, said 94%.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 93%.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location81% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Wellness AreaVery nice wellness & sports facilities.