JW Marriott Hotel Bogota
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- JW Marriott Hotel BogotaAmbassadorMember ofLuxury TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
The JW is a beautiful, comfortable hotel that is suited for the well-heeled business traveler. While the hotel definitely attracts an older demographic since it is one of the most expensive options in the city, it still managed to attract me and a handful of other young people that i saw in the club lounge. I opted for a massage while I was there and it was pretty reasonably priced. The room was really comfortable with a large bathroom complete with rain shower and tub.Recommended for:Business Travelers
Excellent!127 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Ambiance92% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
Dining options at JW Marriott Hotel Bogota include a restaurant. This 4.5 star property has a business center. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include self parking. This is a smoke free property.
There are 264 guestrooms at JW Marriott Hotel Bogota. Fireplaces are featured in each room. Refrigerators, microwaves, and minibars are offered. Guestrooms offer phones and CD players. Televisions have DVD players and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is offered. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.