JW Marriott Hotel Kuwait
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Excellent!204 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 93%.
- Food92% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location91% liked the proximity to shopping.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Wellness AreaWellness & sports facilities were pleasant enough.
Dining options at JW Marriott Hotel Kuwait City include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers
There are 315 guestrooms at JW Marriott Hotel Kuwait City. Beds come with premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, slippers, and hair dryers. In addition to CD players, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium satellite channels and VCRs. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, complimentary bottled water, and clock radios. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Mini Bar In Room