JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro
Phone:+ 55 21 2545-6500
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- JW Marriott Hotel Rio de JaneiroMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersLuxury Travelers+ 2Feb 13, 2013
This is a world class hotel worthy of its stars. Many of the rooms offer great beach views, the service is continually outstanding, and location is arguably the best in town. The rooftop, fitness center, and executive lounge are super nice. After experiencing a few other hotels in Rio, this has become my favorite.
- JW Marriott Hotel Rio de JaneiroMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4First to ReviewJul 29, 2012
Absolutely loved this hotel. The room was spacious, spotless, and clean. The hotel staff were friendly, and couldn't do enough for you. It is right across the street from the Copacabana Beach, so it's very convenient!
- JW Marriott Hotel Rio de JaneiroAug 17, 2013
Great location right by the beach and near the middle of it too so you can walk either direction and find great stuff. Room was excellent and so was the service. The complementary breakfast was awesome and the fresh fruit bar was just amazing.
- JW Marriott Hotel Rio de JaneiroJan 18, 2013
The easily recognisable, 5-star JW Marriott hotel looks dominating whilst enjoying prime position on the centre of Avenida Atlantica looking directly out onto the iconic beach of Copacabana.
The rooms have that touch of class and comfort you would expect from such a reputable name but the icing on the cake has to be the incredible view from the roof which has a beautiful pool with a view of the Christ statue. The air-conditioned roof top gym is another fantastic addition and if you are a business person with blackberry and laptop in hand there is plenty of quiet meeting spaces available for you round the clock.
The hotel also provides beach seating for you, so look out for the blue umbrellas. Any city tour info or trip planning is readily available so sit back, relax and enjoy one of the best hotels in Rio!Recommended for:Business Travelers
Excellent!290 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Location92% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- BeachWonderful beach. Highly appreciated by 92% of guests.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 78% of guests gave positive comments.