I can't say anything bad about this hotel (hence, the 5* rating). Service was top shelf. The views are outstanding (we did have exec. level rooms, but our kids in the 40's also had nice views). The hotel is convenient to everything (and a 5 minute walk from the biggest "fakes" market in Shanghai, if you're into that kind of ...
Restaurants near JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai at Tomorrow Square
- 10.17 mi0.17 mi from JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai at Tomorrow Square7 reviews
Located in Peoples Square, this restaurant has a lovely view, lively happy hour, and delicious food.
- 20.25 mi0.25 mi from JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai at Tomorrow Square3 reviews
Nice place in ShanghaiPopular withDesignBackpackersHistory
- 30.25 mi0.25 mi from JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai at Tomorrow Square2 reviews
Great brazilian skewers. Tons of meat for the carnivore in you!
- 40.25 mi0.25 mi from JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai at Tomorrow Square
Chef Willy Moreno is a local celebrity with a number restaurant concepts that are very popular in the city. el Willy is his original restaurant concept. It was originally located in the Former French Concession (Where his new restaurant Elephante currently resides), but has since moved to the Bund. The views are spectacular of course and the food has been ...
- 50.2 mi0.2 mi from JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai at Tomorrow Square1 review
Among the dozen or so burger joints in Shanghai, this one tends to get overlooked--a travesty in my personal opinion. Bistro Burger's hearty meat patties come topped with heaps of delicious accouterments including avocado, caramelized onions and blue cheese. Or if you're looking for something vegetarian-friendly, a flavorful chickpea burger is sure to satisfy. Finish off your meal with an ...Popular withVegetarianFoodies
- 60.19 mi
- 70.25 mi0.25 mi from JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai at Tomorrow Square
the BEST xiao long bao!!!! :D crab roe xlb! go upstairs to the restaurant and wait to be seated! we found it to be a lot worth it eating at the restaurant than standing in the super long "express" line.
- 80.25 mi
- 90.25 mi0.25 mi from JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai at Tomorrow Square
Actual name Shanghai Laolao this is a little home run kind of restaurant very close to The Bund are. Its address is 70 Fuzhou Lu (road). If you are coming from The Bund take a right on Fuzhou Lu and its at the corner of the first intersection with Jianxi Lu. If you are looking for an budget lunch which ...
- 100.25 mi
- 110.25 mi
- 120.2 mi
- 130.04 mi0.04 mi from JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai at Tomorrow Square1 review
The French student in Chinese class invited our entire class to this French restaurant. I got two courses and red wine for 120 RMB. I think the food was more than worth the price. I picked from the 95RMB two course fixed price menu. There is also a gourmet option for slightly more and a three course option. I received ...
- 140.84 mi
- 150.75 mi
- 160.4 mi
- 170.89 mi
- 180.91 mi
- 190.71 mi0.71 mi from JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai at Tomorrow Square3 reviews
Best xiao long bao I ever eaten. If you think dintaifung is good, this tastes like heaven. Don't be afraid to pay 99yuan for its crab xiao long bao because you will regret for not ordering that. Don't forget to order the sauce.
- 200.28 mi0.28 mi from JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai at Tomorrow Square5 reviews
I got the Ajisen ramen while my friend got the mixed vegetable ramen. They were both 21 RMB. In SF's Japantown, a bowl of ramen of similar quality would run about $8-9 easy. The noodles were thin and slightly chewy. Mine came with thinly sliced pork, which was crisp on the onside and juicy at the center, bean sprouts, and ...Popular withFoodies