Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- JW MarriottMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4First to ReviewAug 19, 2012
Quite simply one of the finest hotels in all of Latin America. And the hotel staff was on the same par as this magnificent hotel. Although I had problems breathing in Quito's high altitude, the Marriott staff did everything they could to help get me through the first couple of days, including provide me with an oxygen tank.
Excellent!178 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Food90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location90% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
Dining options at JW Marriott Hotel Quito include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room.
There are 257 guestrooms at JW Marriott Hotel Quito. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, jetted tubs, bathrobes, and hair dryers. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service