- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Golf Course
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
User Reviews (4 Reviews)
- JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & SpaAug 23, 2012
Middle of no where but that's what you would be looking for - great pools, spa, and staff but this is where you will be hiding your whole trip and don't plan on venturing out because the only thing relevant that your close to is the University of Arizona.
- JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & SpaFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
I LOVED staying here!!! I attended a conference that was hosted at this JW Marriott and didn't expect much. But when the taxi pulled up to the HUGE resort, I was floored! Beautiful hotel with great restaurants and bars. I love the outdoor fire pits scattered around the patios. You definitely need to grab a cocktail in the evening and sit by the fire pits to enjoy the desert stars---stunning! Our room was average in size but the beds---Oh those lovely beds! It was like sleeping on clouds! The Hotel offered a special to conference attendees for spa treatments---which I happily took up. I enjoyed every second of my massage and their products had me smelling lovely the rest of the day! :)
Outstanding!727 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for sports.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Bar and BeveragesDelicious alcoholic drinks, according to 89%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 88%.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 87% of the guests liked it.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 84%.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.