Trip Plan Details
- Underground Atlanta50 Central Avenue Southwest #007, Atlanta, GA, United Statesrecommended Underground AtlantaRecommended for:
- Get Fruity Cafe79 Marietta Street Northwest, Atlanta, GArecommended Get Fruity CafeRecommended for:Nicole Gauvin
Fresh squeezed juice was awesome! You can definitely trust your health here - get all your micronutrients in one tasty drink. If you're in town for a conference, this is the best way to keep your energy high and your body at its best.
- Miller Union999 Brady Ave Suite 106, Atlanta, GArecommended Miller UnionDespite the odd location, I'd describe the atmosphere as swank. The wait staff was attentive, very considerate but not intrusive. The bartender made me a soda with fresh squeezed blueberry juice that ... read morewas delicious. The celery fennel soup was very good. And I really enjoyed the duck. Tasted the flat iron steak and the quail that my friends had - both were very good. Would definitely go back if I lived in Atlanta.Recommended for:
- Lunacy Black Market231 Mitchell Street Southwest, Atlanta, GArecommended Lunacy Black MarketI had dinner here with two coworkers while we were in town for a conference. We ordered the entire menu and specials, everything was delicious and only came out to $80 - GREAT VALUE!! Would definitely ... read morego here again if I was in Atlanta, especially if I could score the coffee table with two couches... it was like eating at home after a LONG day of work.Recommended for:
- Georgia Aquarium225 Baker Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA, United Statesrecommended Georgia AquariumThe BEST thing about Atlanta HANDS DOWN! Love the shark tank - totally amazing!Recommended for:recommended Georgia AquariumThe most spectacular aquarium I have ever visited. Be prepared to be amazed by the giant crabs (as large as a refrigerator), glow in the dark seahorses, whale sharks and the gorgeous exhibits. Truly a ... read morespecial place.Recommended for:recommended Georgia AquariumGeorgia Aquarium is largest aquarium on the east coast. The best time is early in the morning before all the school kids get in. Disability Access is provide. Disability parking is with nearby parking ... read moregarage with over 100 yards worth of walking to get to the front door. You will need about 3 to 4 hours to visit.Jason Planck
A visit here is also available the Coke a Cola tour, the Olympic Park and The CNN Tour are all in this area. You will need all day to visit all these sites that are here. It also a lit bit of a hike but parking is limited in the area.
- Taco Mac1211 Ashford Crossing, Atlanta, GA
- Brickstorepub125 East Court Square, Decatur, GA
- TWO Urban Licks820 Ralph Mcgill Blvd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30306
- High Museum of Art1280 Peachtree Street Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30309-3502
- The Real Chow Baby-Howell Mill1016 Howell Mill Rd Nw, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Center For Puppetry Arts1404 Spring Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30309-2851, United States
- 5 Seasons Brewing5600 Roswell Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30342
- Sundial Restaurant at the Westin Peachtree210 Peachtree St, Atlanta, GA
- Busy Bee Cafe810 Martin Luther King Jr Dr Sw, Atlanta, GA 30314
recommended Inside CNN Studio TourThis is an hour-long behind-the-scenes look at CNN's headquarters in Atlanta. Visitors are guided through the building with stops to see the newsroom and different shows being aired. There also are ... read moreareas that are specially designed for tour groups, including a studio where visitors can play news anchor (complete with teleprompter and camera) and a control room where everyone gets to sit and watch how the news is aired. If you want a more in-depth experience, check out the VIP tours. I went on the basic tour and it was good--I just wished it had lasted longer.
- World of Coca Cola121 Baker Street, Atlanta, GA 30313-1807recommended World of Coca ColaA museum dedicated to everything Coca Cola, there are history and branding exhibits, Coca Cola artifacts on display and TV commercials playing, a look into an actual bottling plant, areas to take ... read morephotos with the polar bear mascot, even a movie theater screening a Coca Cola movie. My favorite part though was at the end--trying dozens of different Coca Cola drinks from self-service fountains.recommended World of Coca ColaFun and very informative place for all ages. You can taste cola pruducts from around the world or even create your OWN. Cute Polar bear :)Recommended for:
- Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site450 Auburn Ave Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30312-1504recommended Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic SiteThis site is spread among several areas--a visitors center, which has permanent exhibits and films on MLK and the civil rights movement; the Ebenezer Baptist Church where MLK was pastor; the King ... read moreCenter, which holds MLK and his wife's crypt; and MLK's birth home. The last--my favorite stop--can be visited on a free guided tour (sign up at the visitor center).recommended Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic SiteMartin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site is part of the national park service park unit. Disability Access is available with lots of walking involved. You will need about 2 to 3 hours to visit.Recommended for:History Buffs
- Jimmy Carter Library and Museum441 Freedom Parkway Northeast, Atlanta, GArecommended Jimmy Carter Library and MuseumThis is part of the National Archives Presidential Libraries. This site talks about President Carter life from a simple peanut farmer southern George to the Whitehouse and the great work that he has ... read moredone after the Whitehouse for peace. You will need about 2 1/2 hours to visit the site. Also this is place to visit for researchers that have academic papers to do on the life of President Carter.
- Legal Sea Foods - Downtown Atlanta275 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GArecommended Legal Sea Foods - Downtown AtlantaNice place, good service, fresh seafood dishes. Perfect location : near Aquarium and World of ColaRecommended for:
- Bahama Breeze10845 Haynes Bridge Road, Alpharetta, GArecommended Bahama BreezeRegardless of age keep your ID with you for alchoholic beverages. Waiter said it is rule for Alpharetta?! Food is good, Service is average.Recommended for:
- Stone Mountain ParkStone Mountain, Georgiarecommended Stone Mountain Parkit's in Decatour area, but worth to drive. Go up on airlift or hike up on Rock for amazing view on the areaRecommended for: