Ka'anapali Beach Club
Member Reviews (3)
- Ka'anapali Beach ClubAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Feb 08, 2013
The pink walls gave me a retro vibe, but I liked it! The service here was great, and the accommodations (I had a deluxe one-bedroom suite) were comfortable and very spacious. I liked the pool, but the hot tub felt like it was reserved for teenagers only. We weren't at the hotel that often since we were out and about, but I would definitely take advantage of their bbq grills next time.
- Ka'anapali Beach ClubFirst to ReviewSep 28, 2012
My first visit to the Kaanapali Beach Club was in August 2011. I could not believe the grounds, hospitality and the lavish rooms. I love the separate bedroom with huge master bathroom (accessed by the kitchen and master bedroom). I do wish they offer a stove or even a hot plate to have some actual cooked meals, but with the outdoor BBQ's it worked great for us.
Very Good!614 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location94% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 90%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Dining options at Kaanapali Beach Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, beauty services, and a hair salon. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Lahaina property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, valet parking, and a concierge desk.
There are 430 guestrooms at Kaanapali Beach Hotel. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer voice mail and in room safes. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 9 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 11 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.