Things to do near Kahului Airport
- 0Terminal, Ogg, Kahului, HI, United StatesDistance: 0.0 mi13 reviews
Since it is partially an open air terminal, there is nothing quite like that first whiff of Hawaiian air you get when you first step off the plane! There is...
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Ranked #16 overall in Paia things to doDistance: 0.1 mi22 reviews
Best airport to fly into when flying into Maui. When picking someone up from the airport, there's a cell phone lot to sit and wait until you get the call...
- 2Ranked #50 overall in Kahului things to doDistance: 0.0 mi
- 4Ranked #1 overall in Kahului things to doDistance: 0.9 mi39 reviews
Excellent place to stop before heading to Maui Kamaole, to stock up on provisions, or whatever else you might want while on island. Gas is least expensive here, too. Conveniently...Popular with
- 5Ranked #4 overall in Paia things to doDistance: 0.5 mi8 reviews
Enjoy Kanaha when you first arrive in Maui. It's close to the airport and the main town of Kahului. It's your starting place for windsurfing in Maui. It's where I...Popular with
- 6Ranked #6 overall in Kahului things to doDistance: 1.0 mi2 reviews
- 7Ranked #14 overall in Kahului things to doDistance: 0.5 mi2 reviews
There is no better way to see Hawaii than from the air! Blue Hawaiian Helicopters offers 5 star service from the time you walk in the door until you get...Popular with
- 8Ranked #22 overall in Kahului things to doDistance: 0.6 mi1 review
We took an all-day island tour that hit all the main attractions. The guide was great, and we were able to see some of the spots where we wanted to...
- 9Ranked #31 overall in Kahului things to doDistance: 0.4 mi1 review
This Alamo rental car location has great agents. Sometimes you have to wait in line, but the representatives are always friendly, and occasionally you'll meet a kind representative in a...
- 10Ranked #33 overall in Kahului things to doDistance: 0.4 mi1 review
**TOUR GUIDE OR COMEDIAN FOR $500+** We arrived half an hour early as suggested. We booked the 60-65 min COMPLETE ISLAND tour for $265 EACH. The most expensive thing we've...