Kakadu Lodge and Caravan Park
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Kakadu Lodge and Caravan ParkMember ofBudget TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 1First to ReviewOct 19, 2013
I really enjoyed this spot. It is in a great location, not far from the East Alligator River and Ubirr rock art site. It was clean and had all the amenities I needed. The bar and bistro is located next to a beautiful pool and the food is excellent. On Friday nights they show a movie on the lawn by the pool.
Outstanding!112 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 99%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Bar and BeveragesBar is amazing. 88% satisfied guests.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. Appreciated by 80% of guests.
- Location78% liked the proximity to sightseeing.