Kalahari Sands Hotel & Casino
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Business Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
- 74%Luxury Travelers
- 72%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 72%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Kalahari Sands Hotel & CasinoMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Jan 09, 2014
Good meeting point. It's right in the city center, and everyone knows where it is. I didn't stay at the hotel, but the bar had great beer selections.
- Kalahari Sands Hotel & CasinoJun 21, 2013
*Rumor has it* that you can sneak to their top floor to enjoy their roof-top pool. It *might also be* typically unattended, making the perfect locale to do a little skinny dipping with friends. *So I've heard.*
- Kalahari Sands Hotel & CasinoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsStudents+ 1First to ReviewApr 15, 2013
The hotel is right in the center of Windhoek. It's entrance is in a shopping mall, what's kind of strange. But also useful, because you have a supermarket and a bank there. The room was clean and comfortable.
Very Good!106 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Room93% thought rooms were spacious.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 83% satisfied guests.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PriceGreat price. 83% satisfied guests.
- Location80% liked the proximity to shopping.