Kangaroo Island Seafront Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 74%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Kangaroo Island Seafront ResortMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7First to ReviewAug 25, 2013
the view is lovely and during the day it is busy on the road. very close to the penguins. nice pool, not nice food...even on Christmasday..very poor. but as a basic base to explore Kangaroo Island it was perfect.
HOW DO I GET THIS PLACE INTO THE KANGAROO ISLAND GUIDE????
IN THE NETHERLANDS WE CALL THIS: HET IS EEN ROMMELTJE
Good!73 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 75% of guests gave positive comments.
- Room71% thought rooms were spacious.
- Food70% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsGrounds are not bad. Only 67% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Service57% found the staff to be unfriendly.