Things to do near Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill for Vegetarian
- 813.75 mi1233 Rose Avenue, Venice, CA, United States3.75 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
This is a great small Course. Penmar Park and Golf Course is a great little park and 9-hole golf course with a great restaurant, which is great for breakfast or Lunch. And if you have little ones, or love a game of soccer, check out the park!Popular with
- 823.3 mi3967 Sepulveda Boulevard, Culver City, CA, United States3.3 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
This Bar is busy no matter what nights it is! It's small, dark and definitely smell like a bar when you walk in.. haha It's kind of cheesy, but sometimes the cheesier it is, it can be a plus! At this bar, it sure is that way. It has a juke box and sometimes live music. Good place to hang ...Popular with
- 834.73 mi1700 Rosecrans Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA, United States4.73 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
Bevmo is always a great place to stock up on adult beverages. I stopped by this particular location because it was near work and I wanted to pick up some beers for a few different gatherings I had planned for the weekend. Parking: Parking is easy. It is located in the large shopping area right off Rosecrans and Aviation. There ...
- 842.02 mi6081 Center Drive, Los Angeles, California2.02 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
So great for shoes and purses! My favorite Nordy Rack yet. It helps that there's food nearby for after the shopping and trying on outfits. So much work! But oh so fun! Yes, paying on the spot is awesome!
- 853.36 mi1400 Lincoln Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States3.36 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
I like this Ross because it has MORE brands. I've found more brand name stuff (purses, shoes, clothes, etc) than any other Ross and I'm a ROSS hound :D Parking: In the back. Plenty of parking. Service: Fine. Never had a problem Items: Of course you need to look through stuff but I love this Ross!
- 861.98 mi6151 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States1.98 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
So I have been parking at this joint for like 7-8 years now. It used to be the absolute cheapest spot, hence I parked there, but even now that it is not I still go here for multiple reasons. The roof rate is $9.95/day as of 11.19.11 The regular inside rate is $13.95/day as of 11.19.11 I have no clue ...Popular with
- 873.5 mi
- 882.56 mi2805 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States2.56 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
Massage Place is awesome because of the quality of the massage and the value. Try getting a massage near the beach for less than 100 dollars for an hour, but this place will do it for 55. Unbelievable deal, especially considering that you're right in the heart of Venice Beach.Popular with
- 893.24 mi1354 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA3.24 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
This shop is super cool for girl and guy fashions. They're a little upscale bohemian in their style. You can find some things that have a vintage flavor. Most prices are a bit on the high side, but for some unique pieces it's worth it. They also have sale racks. I found a very cool t-shirt with a rooster on ...Popular with
- 903.27 mi1344 Abbott Kinney Blvd, Los Angeles, California3.27 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
good place to relax
- 913.27 mi1342 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States3.27 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
Best selection of Japanese cooking and kitchen items and great gift selection as well. Well known to Venice locals who commune in the back house for cooking classes and sake tastings.
- 924.21 mi760 South Sepulveda Boulevard, El Segundo, California4.21 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
I go to this plaza everyday as I am a member of the Yogaworks studio. There is ample parking although it gets crowded on Fridays. There are several choices for restaurants and shops. It is very family oriented. The plaza several events during the year. I especially look forward to the holidays where they hold a Christmas tree lighting. Most ...Popular with
- 931.84 mi96th Street and Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA1.84 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
For $12.00 per day, this is probably the cheapest long-term parking that you'll find at LAX. I usually park here when I need to go on business trips for a few days. Personally, I think it's easier to get in and out without any hassle. They have buses that comes to pick you up about every 10 minutes, which is ...
- 942.99 mi12228 Venice Boulevard, Mar Vista, CA, United States2.99 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
Natural soaps and bath salts all made on premise! The soaps all have fun names like "Blue Pearl Jam" and smell incredible without any artificial ingredients!Popular with
- 953.4 mi1221 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA3.4 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
I liked just looking around here. Almost like an alternative art museum, but with the pieces for sale. : ) There are some cool and funky art objects for your house, some awesome and imaginative paintings. Definitely worth having a look but bring a heavy wallet if you want to purchase something for your home.
- 961.78 miWorld Way, Los Angeles, California1.78 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
Much quieter than the Red Carpet Club at LAX. Friendlier staff, a nice wine selection, and flavor syrups for coffee. A little hard to find . Between gates 73 and 75A. Take the elevator to the second floor.
- 974.72 mi1800 Rosecrans4.72 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
I love Trader Joe's. This is store number 106. There are at least 5 Trader Joe's between LAX and Torrance. This is one of 2 Trader Joe's in Manhattan Beach. For the brand, it is pretty typical, not the largest, not the smallest. Still, it had the things I expected to find at Trader Joe's. That is not always the ...
- 983.3 mi3.3 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
This is one of the best vintage shops in this area. It's a little more pricey than say, Out of the Closet, which is more of a thrift store. This if the place you'll find that amazing vintage hat or dress you need for your trip to the Edison (downtown)-- but you're going to pay a little more for it. ...
- 993.24 mi1358 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA3.24 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
I love the idea of this place. It's non-profit and you can buy hand crafted or personally designed, one-of-a-kind items here. Local artists have contributed. It's got a great mission statement. Definitely worth having a look. The styles are not specifically geared toward bohemian or granola crunching people, as the name would suggest! Think fun, artsy stuff!
- 1001.69 miLos Angeles, CA1.69 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
This small park is a nice little place to come sit and eat lunch with a view of the Pacific. They have a bunch of picnic tables scattered around and a playground set for kids! If you want to see the ocean without getting sand in your shoes, this park is a nice option. Watch out for the little gopher ...Popular with