Things to do near Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill for Wellness
- 613.73 mi4117 Overland Avenue, Culver City, CA3.73 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
Visited this park near my house for the 1st time recently, with my wife & daughter. It was very pleasant with nice shade trees, various type's of activities for the kids of various developmental levels. This was nice. There were smaller jungle-gym type things, with smaller slides for kids my daughter's age of 2, as well as the bigger ones ...Popular with
- 621.51 mi
- 632.96 mi5835 West Slauson Avenue, Culver City, CA2.96 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
If you want to see Sharon Tate and her son's final resting place, along with Marilyn Monroe, Rita Hayworth, "The Tin Man" & "Scarecrow" from "Wizard of Oz", Ray Bolger and Jack Haley along with dozens of others, they are here. This is the most tranquil. lovely cemetery I have ever been to. My dad's entire family is buried here, ...
- 643.88 mi225 Lincoln Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States3.88 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
Full array of foods that are already prepared - amazing produce and 4 blocks for the house.Popular with
- 653.83 mi214 Lincoln Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States3.83 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
This is the best vintage and thrift shopping place in Venice if you don't want to spend a fortune. I really love this place. It's great for browsing for a new pair of used jeans, boots or finding bits and bobs you need for your Halloween costume. The one on Fairfax has a bit of a bigger selection than this ...
- 663.29 mi1333 Abbot Kinney Blvd3.29 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
I'm not sure if this is even the correct name for this shop, but I can't find one anywhere online and there was no other sign in sight. It's too great not to mention it, though. This shop is literally overflowing with knick-knacks and eccentricities. The bizarre collection could have kept me busy for a good long while, but I ...Popular with
- 673.94 mi10101 West Jefferson Boulevard, Culver City, CA 902323.94 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
My son and I had the BEST time at the Eco Station this morning! My son has been here several times before on field trips and has had the opportunity to meet and learn about several animals from here during weekly Eco classes to his STAR after school program but I had not yet been to the actual station for ...Popular with
- 683.08 mi1624 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States3.08 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
This one-of-a-kind surf shop sells vintage surf books, beautiful wood surfboard inspired furniture, sweet surf frocks, and items that would make any surfer or vintage lover drool. It is a bit pricey, but if your not up for investing in a gorgeous vintage chair grab a sweet t-shirt or sticker as a souvenir ;)
- 693.19 mi
- 703.89 mi119 Lincoln Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States3.89 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
- 714.13 mi760 S Sepulveda4.13 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
I have been going to various Whole Foods markets for 20 years, almost all in NorCal. San Francisco, Mill Valley, Palo Alto, Berkeley. Been to a large new one in Suburban Denver, Colorado. But this one in El Segundo is a Mega Whole Foods. It has taken the Deli/prepared foods to a level that is almost it's own Shopping Mall ...
- 722.07 mi
- 732.16 miMarley's Pit Stop Rescue P.O. Box 90811. Los Angeles, CA 90009, Los Angeles, California2.16 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
Though I believe every person has to right to have exact pet they want -- they should take into consideration all the animals left for extermination. These mutts are no less than the store brand puppies - in fact they are healthier-- and well aware of the sacrifice you've made. So take a moment to donate, adopt and help these ...
- 744.72 mi
- 754.02 mi
- 763.7 mi4130 Overland Ave, Culver City, California3.7 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
The largest collection of black history items outside of the New York public library. In 1966 Mayme A. Clayton began her collection of documents, books and memorabilia showing black accomplishments. Today, the collection continues to expand even as cataloging of the material continues.
- 773.08 mi143 Main Street, El Segundo, California 90245, United States3.08 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
Rock & Brews! Ah, what a nice spot this was to get lunch with the coworkers and enjoy some sunshine. The atmosphere is laidback and their large picnic benches work well for groups of about 8. We'd have some company lunches here for birthday parties, going away parties, or just plain old TGIF meals. They've got some delicious pizza choices.Popular with
- 781.49 mi9101 South Sepulveda Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States1.49 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
The Parking Spot is a great place to park your car when going on travel out of LAX. They charge 20/day for self parking in a covered parking structure. It is quite convenient. The drivers are always nice and they frequently have many shuttles running. You never need to wait more than 10 minutes for a shuttle to come by ...
- 793.53 mi
- 803.11 mi500 North Venice Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States3.11 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill1 review
Although Santa Monica's farmers market gets all the attention and crowds, I really love this smaller-scale, but equally gourmet farmers market in downtown Culver City, near great cafes, art galleries, and antiques shops. This is the place to source some outstanding raw ingredients, like lobster mushrooms, wildflower honey, sumo citrus, or fresh-caught seafood and meats. Right now, it's happening every ...Popular with