Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Restaurants near Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill for Art & Design Lovers

filtered byDesignX

Baby Blues Bar-B-Q

3.66 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

I am in LOOOOOOVE with Baby Blues BBQ! By far the BEST BBQ restaurant I have been to, and ALMOST as good as my mama's perfect homemade ribs! My boyfriend and I had actually never even heard of this place, but we first discovered it and its delicious BBQ aroma while going to California Chicken Cafe next door. I noticed ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalAdventure

Baja Cantina

2.79 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Great eats, good beers and decent prices all a couple blocks from the Venice pier. Wall down to see the sunset and then head over for your reservation (required on weekends). Fish tacos and blackened burrito were great! Big portions.

Popular withFoodiesNightlife

Oscar's Cerveteca

3.92 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

#BeStuffed #BeTipsy Who needs a happy hour when empanadas and fish tacos are $5? Still, we recommend stopping by at the happy hour (5pm) when they open since they don't accept reservations. BrokeGirlsGuide.com

Popular withTrendstersFoodies

Ayara Thai Cuisine

1.56 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Probably my favorite Thai restaurant in west la! The pad see ew is delicious here!

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

The Veggie Grill

4.21 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

It's a bit pricy, but I think the portions definitely make up for what you end up paying. Food doesn't have a lot of dynamic flavors -Food comes out lukre warm to cold Drinks are amazing -Lots of coupons available... Check the web

Popular withVegetarianFoodiesWellness

Rutt's Hawaiian Cafe

2.44 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Yummmm, it's a hole-in-the-wall Hawaiian cafe. I used to walk over from where I was living, which was so convenient because parking can be a pain...Original Hawaiian Royale! spam spam spam!!!! You can split it with a friend too, it's a lot of food.

Popular withLocalFoodies

Johnnie's Pastrami Restaurant

3.22 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Next door to the iconic Tito's Tacos is Johnnie's Pastrami's. Stop by anytime day or night, I think they close at 3am. What I love: the iconic Pastrami Sandwich, free pickle wedges that they serve as appetizers, the fire pit on the outside patio.

Popular withLocalFoodiesTrendsters

Paiche

2.02 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

We were recommended to go to Paiche for dinner. Marnie was our waitperson, and we turned the night over to her ... great choices, great service! (everyone is super knowledgeable on the food, drinks, etc.) Here is what we had: Drinks Spicy Watermelon Margarita - BEYOND great. Got at the bar, then got also served at the table. Ensaladas Paiche ...

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryTrendsters

Il Fornaio - Manhattan Beach

4.79 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Good Italian food. love the fresh bakes bread they give during the beginning on the meal. you can't go wrong w ordering the pizza or the seafood pasta. oh happy hour is great too Monday thru Friday from 5-7.

Popular withBusinessFamilies

La Cabana

3.8 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

My favorite mexican place on the west side. Not a taqueria - this is traditional mexican. Try the chile relleno burrito if you think you can handle the cheese. Really great margaritas as well served in a shaker! Open until the wee hours of the night.

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Casablanca

2.98 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Huge brunch and botomless mimosas/sangria/bloody mary for $14!!! With homemade tortillas and kind staff I cannot recommend this place enough

Popular withLuxury

Kogi

3.14 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

The famous Korean taco truck. Well deserving of the hype. Tacos are delicious, but burritos are a better deal. Tons of meat and egg. The spicy pork is good and the kalbi is incredible.

Popular withBudgetFoodiesTrendsters

The Shack

1.6 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Perfect for a quick bite to eat before or after hitting up the beach. The turkey burgers and grilled chicken are very juicy and flavorful. If you're craving burgers and in the Playa Del Rey area, I definitely recommend giving The Shack a try.

Paul Martin's American Bistro

4.75 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Had my birthday dinner here. The restaurant has a special notation for gluten-free options, and they were fantastically on-the-ball when questioned about potential allergy issues. Respectable prices. I ordered the prime rib special medium rare, and it was cooked to perfection.

Popular withLuxury

California Fish Grill

4.24 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

I eat at California Fish grill quite often. They have a location near work (El Segundo) so I come her quite a bit. I have also been to their Irvine location. It's a good place to eat if you are trying to eat healthy. I usually get one of their fish dishes cooked Cajun Style. The also have a butter ...

Wabi Sabi Sushi

3.07 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Nice sushi place. Cool atmosphere with good lighting. Everything we had was good, but the albacore ngiri was amazing!

Popular withFoodiesLocalBusiness

Hal's Bar & Grill

3.28 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Another Venice standby. Very eclectic menu includes everything from burgers to more formal Cal cuisine. Great bar scene and outstanding brunch. Always a great meal.

Original Rinaldi's

2.93 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Favorite Sandwich place around El Segundo. The lines are pretty long during lunch but its worth the wait! They use Boar's Head Meat which is a plus. Favorites: Italian Combo or Manhattan Beach. If you dare try the Godmother, 6 different types of meats!

Popular withLocalStudents

Otheroom

3.43 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Handcrafted beers and boutique wines? Yes, please! The Otheroom oozes of sexiness with its dim lighting and cozy seating. For a beer and wine bar, the place is as popping as a club, but much more refined. Since it's one of the hottest spots on Abbot Kinney, there can be a long wait to get inside, but once in, it's ...

Popular withTrendstersNightlife

Counter

1.46 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Well I cant complain about the food. If its bad its your own damn fault. That being said, It was good, because I made it good. However, the service here was pretty piss poor. With a take out order they forgot to give me the right food, we had to come back. Even then they took forever. Good chain, not ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersWellness