Restaurants near Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill for Foodies
- 813.06 mi1633 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States3.06 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
**MY GO-TO DATE NIGHT RESTAURANT IN VENICE** OH.MEE.GAWD. If I found a genie in a lamp and I had 3 wishes, The TK granted them all. **WISH #1- ROMANTIC TABLE** Made reservations on OpenTable with no problem, requesting a romantic table. Wish was granted. Sat in the front room near the window with a private curtain. We actually heard ourselves ...Popular with
- 823.28 mi
- 832.48 mi
- 843.92 mi523 Rose Ave3.92 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
#BeStuffed #BeTipsy Who needs a happy hour when empanadas and fish tacos are $5? Still, we recommend stopping by at the happy hour (5pm) when they open since they don't accept reservations. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 854.79 mi1800 Rosecrans Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA, United States4.79 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
Good Italian food. love the fresh bakes bread they give during the beginning on the meal. you can't go wrong w ordering the pizza or the seafood pasta. oh happy hour is great too Monday thru Friday from 5-7.
- 863.74 mi796 Main St, Venice, CA 902913.74 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
#BeStuffed This charming, incredibly romantic restaurant feels more like a home. The high- end Italian cuisine that is served here is similar but a little more affordable than the food at Piccolo, Locanda Veneta, and Via Veneto (previous restaurants of Ado’s owners/chefs). BrokeGirlsGuide.com
- 874.85 mi1800 Rosecrans Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA, United States4.85 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
It is located in The Grove and is three stories of books. The customer service is good and if you are lucky you might even see a celebrity or two trying to blend in with the civilians.
- 882.47 mi12924 Washington Blvd, Culver City, California2.47 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
#BeStuffed As a self-proclaimed pizzaholic, I don’t believe there is anything better than Pitfire Pizza in Culver City. It’s an ‘order at the counter’ joint that also serves organic veggies with burrata cheese, homemade ice creams like lavender and salted caramel, and, of course, delectable pies like my favorite -- the greens, egg, and ham (braised rapini, egg, and prosciutto). ...Popular with
- 891.6 mi
- 904.55 mi11708 San Vicente Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA4.55 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
SusieCakes has my favorite cupcakes ever! Yes, IMO it beats: Sprinkles, Crumbs, Portos, Vanilla Bakeshop. I mean, I won't turn down a cupcake at any of those other places, but SusieCakes is my favorite. Why? They inject their cupcakes with a some icing which isn't tooooo sweet. Also, the cupcake itself is not too dense which I also prefer. Vanilla ...
- 914.75 mi2361 Rosecrans Avenue, El Segundo, CA, United States4.75 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
There is an open spaciousness to the interior of the restaurant that lends itself to groups of people. The salmon dish is great and the banana cream pie is fantastic.Popular with
- 923.85 mi
- 933.14 mi3.14 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill6 reviews
Kogi Kogi Kogi! In Korean, Kogi means barbecue. Just the name alone sounds good. I know there's a lot of hype out there about food trucks and the cupcake crazy and I swore I would not be sucked in... but what kind of yelper would I be if I didn't give Kogi a try? Lucky for me, Kogi stops by ...
- 944.83 mi2640 N Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 902664.83 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
Party platter is ginormous (you get try a bit of everything); totally recommended for a big group to share among 6 people. But, they do not take RSVPs here, it's first come; first serve here & all of the people in your party have to be present in order to be seated. =( Meat here is very yummy but chicken ...
- 952.93 mi323 Main St, El Segundo, CA 902452.93 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
Favorite Sandwich place around El Segundo. The lines are pretty long during lunch but its worth the wait! They use Boar's Head Meat which is a plus. Favorites: Italian Combo or Manhattan Beach. If you dare try the Godmother, 6 different types of meats!Popular with
- 963.43 mi1201 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902913.43 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
Handcrafted beers and boutique wines? Yes, please! The Otheroom oozes of sexiness with its dim lighting and cozy seating. For a beer and wine bar, the place is as popping as a club, but much more refined. Since it's one of the hottest spots on Abbot Kinney, there can be a long wait to get inside, but once in, it's ...Popular with
- 974.33 mi3414 Highland Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 902664.33 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
It can’t all be about fine dining, or even casual dining. Sometimes you just need a greasy (or not so greasy) spoon to call home. I lived within walking distance of The Local Yolk for many years and loved it so much I now drive twenty minutes for the breakfasts I used to wander up the street for. Open only ...
- 984.24 mi
- 993.61 mi1009 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902913.61 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
**MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT IN VENICE** Clean and modern. Helpful and attentive staff. Reservations on Opentable. Celebrated a friend's birthday, sat inside. Noisy and cozy, but we didn't care. ORDERED TAPAS-STYLE: **FLATBREAD AND SPREADS ($18) Hummus, greens marmalade, shallot yogurt, roasted carraway carrot, red cabbage black olive tahini . . . WHOA, this was so fresh and so good! Tasted like ...
- 1003.08 mi