Restaurants near Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill for History Buffs
- 811.48 mi4722 1/4 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA, United States1.48 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill3 reviews
I liked the set menu. It was really easy to make decisions. The food, however, was not as I expected. Their reputation precedes them and I had imagined the sushi to be the best I've ever had. To my surprise, their rice was waaaaaaay too fluffy. The servers said that their rice is looser than usual. Looser is fine, but ...Popular with
- 822.17 mi6000 Sepulveda Blvd #1305, Culver City, CA 902302.17 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill3 reviews
Crème de la Crepe is located in the Culver City Westfield mall. It is beautifully decorated to make you feel like you’re in a café in France. Even the staff are French. The crepes are delicious and very filling. I prefer the dessert crepes, which are a must try with ice cream on top. Parking can get a little tough ...Popular with
- 832.45 mi
- 842.97 mi4410 Sepulveda Boulevard, Culver City, California2.97 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill3 reviews
Inventive pizza! The crust is especially interesting as it is a bagel crust and you can actually choose a flavor (think bagels - garlic, sesame, poppy...) and their spicy dipping sauce is a perfect match for the crust. I'd definitely come back and try more of their gourmet pizzas.
- 852.85 mi
- 861.47 mi333 Culver Boulevard, Playa del Rey, California1.47 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
Tripel seemed to be a very happening place with the place filled up with people. Granted it was small with a total of 3 tables and the bar. Your bound to sit closely to a stranger. So if your a socially awkward kid, this is def not the place for you. Trendy spot with the word "Lubrication" in all caps ...
- 874.64 mi1550 Rosecrans Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA, United States4.64 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
Grilled artichoke was a bit messy to eat but very buttery & yummy 8pts Sea bass yummy buttery but thin with roasted macadamia nuts so tasty 9pts Sunday yummy chocolate was very good but the ice cream was a bit plain.. 7 pts Service B (a bit slow, had to wave our waitress down several times because she would disappear ...
- 882.52 mi4211 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA, United States2.52 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill3 reviews
Killer cafe has some mighty killer shrimp! I got the breakfast shrimp burrito and home fries, which was quite tasty. I also recommend the shrimp omelette. The best part is that this cafe is literally right on the water in Marina del Rey. Great food with a stunning view - perfection!Popular with
- 892.53 mi3016 Washington Blvd, Marina del Rey, CA 902922.53 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
This is a great Italian restaurant. They start you off with a plate of delicious fresh garlic rolls and continue to top it off throughout your meal. The pastas are all good, but my favorite is the shrimp ravioli in lobster sauce. You can get an individual size or a gargantuan size of most every pasta dish. The gargantuan size ...
- 901.48 mi
- 912.47 mi4142 Via Marina, Marina del Rey, CA 902922.47 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
Fantastic food, smooth & professional wait-staff, & a location by the water, combine to make this a very pleasant dining experience. It was our first time & we will be back. You have a choice of inside or outside seating, but be prepared to wait as there was a line to sit. Also, be aware, the parking is a mandatory ...
- 923.91 mi529 Rose Ave, Venice, CA 902913.91 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
Cute but little wine bar with an amazing selection of cheeses, cured meats and even beer. I greatly appreciate the delicate balance of all four they offer! And walking distance to the beach. Be prepared to wait tho!Popular with
- 934.33 mi3416 Highland Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA, United States4.33 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
This little Manhattan Beach staple is up in Northern Manhattan next to some the best and quieter beach spots. This spot has everything from smoothies to burgers to tacos. I ordered the Mahi Mahi salad with ginger dressing the first time and have ordered it everytime since because well, it is the best salad ever. Overall, Sloopy's has alot of ...
- 943.92 mi
- 952.51 mi822 Washington Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States2.51 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill3 reviews
The restaurant looks cool, but the food did not live up to Roy Choi's name! I ordered the pork belly, which came out horribly dry and had a funky aftertaste. I was with a large group of 10 people and was able to try a lot of other dishes, too. Their mofongo and two fisted cheeseburger were the best of ...
- 962.5 mi
- 972.85 mi
- 983.24 mi11204 Washington Pl, Culver City, CA 902303.24 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill2 reviews
This is a classic late night taco joint. I recommend the carne asada, pollo asada, and el pastor tacos. The california burrito is also incredible but I HIGHLY recommend splitting it with someone, it's gigantic. This place is open 24 hours, which is extremely convenient for after-bar grubbing.
- 992.11 mi4532 South Centinela Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90066-6272, United States2.11 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill2 reviews
There's no corkage here. If you're hungry, and you've got a lot of homies with you- this is the place to hit up. Order the pescado zarandeajo *sp*, you order it by the kilo, and it's delicious. Big ass fish, tortillas, and shove it all down. Also good- the diablo shrimp!
- 1001.63 mi12740 Culver Blvd, #J, Los Angeles, CA 900661.63 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill2 reviews
this is the spot to hang for locals here! the huevos rancheros and turkey burgers are off the hook!