Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Restaurants near Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill for Spiritual Seekers

filtered bySpiritualX

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

4.7 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

mmmmmmm, once again. I had a meeting here last night and everything was sooo GoOD! We had bread of course with some chipotle seasoned butter, the BBQ Salmon with creamed spinach and a bluberry cheesecake to top it off. I want more NOW

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesBudget

Fishbar Seafood Restaurant

4.17 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

My new favorite happy hour in the south bay! Well, yeah, maybe it's my first happy hour in the south bay...... but I'm pretty confident it will still be my favorite. I'm new to working in this area and tried it out one day after work last week. HH is 2-6 (they SAY in the bar area only, but they ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury

N'Ice Cream

3.21 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Their simple flavors are out of this world. Try the strawberry and pistachio flavors!

Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies

Baja Cantina

2.79 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Great eats, good beers and decent prices all a couple blocks from the Venice pier. Wall down to see the sunset and then head over for your reservation (required on weekends). Fish tacos and blackened burrito were great! Big portions.

Popular withFoodiesNightlife

Oscar's Cerveteca

3.92 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

#BeStuffed #BeTipsy Who needs a happy hour when empanadas and fish tacos are $5? Still, we recommend stopping by at the happy hour (5pm) when they open since they don't accept reservations. BrokeGirlsGuide.com

Popular withTrendstersFoodies

Ayara Thai Cuisine

1.56 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Probably my favorite Thai restaurant in west la! The pad see ew is delicious here!

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

The Veggie Grill

4.21 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

It's a bit pricy, but I think the portions definitely make up for what you end up paying. Food doesn't have a lot of dynamic flavors -Food comes out lukre warm to cold Drinks are amazing -Lots of coupons available... Check the web

Popular withVegetarianFoodiesWellness

Rutt's Hawaiian Cafe

2.44 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Yummmm, it's a hole-in-the-wall Hawaiian cafe. I used to walk over from where I was living, which was so convenient because parking can be a pain...Original Hawaiian Royale! spam spam spam!!!! You can split it with a friend too, it's a lot of food.

Popular withLocalFoodies

Hal's Bar & Grill

3.28 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Another Venice standby. Very eclectic menu includes everything from burgers to more formal Cal cuisine. Great bar scene and outstanding brunch. Always a great meal.

Popular withBusinessFamilies

Johnnie's Pastrami Restaurant

3.22 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Next door to the iconic Tito's Tacos is Johnnie's Pastrami's. Stop by anytime day or night, I think they close at 3am. What I love: the iconic Pastrami Sandwich, free pickle wedges that they serve as appetizers, the fire pit on the outside patio.

Popular withLocalFoodiesTrendsters

Paiche

2.02 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

We were recommended to go to Paiche for dinner. Marnie was our waitperson, and we turned the night over to her ... great choices, great service! (everyone is super knowledgeable on the food, drinks, etc.) Here is what we had: Drinks Spicy Watermelon Margarita - BEYOND great. Got at the bar, then got also served at the table. Ensaladas Paiche ...

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryTrendsters

Abbotts Habit

3.23 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Another Venice institution. Primarily a coffee place with superior baked goods and assorted sandwiches. Very unpretentious.

Il Fornaio - Manhattan Beach

4.79 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Good Italian food. love the fresh bakes bread they give during the beginning on the meal. you can't go wrong w ordering the pizza or the seafood pasta. oh happy hour is great too Monday thru Friday from 5-7.

Popular withBusinessFamilies

La Cabana

3.8 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Remember that Chinese restaurant in Sex and the City? The one where people take their dates whom they don't want to be seen in public with? Open late, dimly lit, not widely known about? This place is the west coast's version of that restaurant. Parking is usually excellent, either on the street or in the parking lot across the street ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Casablanca

2.98 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Huge brunch and botomless mimosas/sangria/bloody mary for $14!!! With homemade tortillas and kind staff I cannot recommend this place enough

Popular withLuxury

Kogi

3.14 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

The famous Korean taco truck. Well deserving of the hype. Tacos are delicious, but burritos are a better deal. Tons of meat and egg. The spicy pork is good and the kalbi is incredible.

Popular withBudgetFoodiesTrendsters

The Shack

1.6 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Perfect for a quick bite to eat before or after hitting up the beach. The turkey burgers and grilled chicken are very juicy and flavorful. If you're craving burgers and in the Playa Del Rey area, I definitely recommend giving The Shack a try.

Paul Martin's American Bistro

4.75 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Had my birthday dinner here. The restaurant has a special notation for gluten-free options, and they were fantastically on-the-ball when questioned about potential allergy issues. Respectable prices. I ordered the prime rib special medium rare, and it was cooked to perfection.

Popular withLuxury

California Fish Grill

4.24 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

I eat at California Fish grill quite often. They have a location near work (El Segundo) so I come her quite a bit. I have also been to their Irvine location. It's a good place to eat if you are trying to eat healthy. I usually get one of their fish dishes cooked Cajun Style. The also have a butter ...

Wabi Sabi Sushi

3.07 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

We were strolling Abbot Kinney one July evening, looking for dinner and stepped into Wabi Sabi. I like the unpretentious decor with lots of varnished clean-lined sufaces and exposed brick. I ordered a variety of nigiri sushi and hot sake. The sushi arrived with warm rice. I don't know if that's correct, but I sure enjoyed the freshness and bright ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalBusiness