Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Restaurants near Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill for Vegetarian

filtered byVegetarianX

James' Beach

3.21 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Good food, on the higher priced side, great beach location, outdoor and indoor seating available. I recommend: The Yellow and Red Beet Salad (with Laura Chenel Goat Cheese, Arugula, Pickled Shallot Vinaigrette) The Sand Dabs- served with Garlic Spinach, Smashed Yukon Potatoes, Lemon Caper Brown Butter and be sure to check out the dessert tray!

Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters

Jin Patisserie

3.4 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Such a cute little brunch spot in Venice. I love their high tea platters as well as their vast tea selection. Highly recommended for brunch or dessert!

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury

Hama Sushi

3.37 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

One of my favorite sushi places on the west side. It is a pretty lively (and somewhat loud) spot, but the food is good and the atmosphere is fun. It can get crowded, so call ahead if you can.

Popular withLocalFoodiesNightlife

North End Cafe

4.34 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

We went bike riding and my friend wanted to try this place out since he saw it on TV. The Kahlua pork crispy egg rolls were very good, and the turkey sandwich, the Tia I believe was good. We missed the breakfast time though because we sat down after 12pm. I will definitely stop by again. Service was awesome!!!

Popular withFoodiesNightlifeFamilies

Whole Foods Market

4.15 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

I'll review this place strictly as a lunch option for people who work in El Segundo. The hot foods bar is extensive and the quality is solid, with good deals on Wednesdays. Their mini restaurants spread all over the store are a good value too, especially on $1 Taco Tuesdays.

Popular withLuxury

Baby Blues Bar-B-Q

3.66 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

People at work have been raving about this place for months, so I went to check it out, came out very disappointed, the place is not clean, the variety is limited and the ribs are just not very good.

Popular withFoodiesLocalAdventure

Tin Roof Bistro

4.54 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Great place to grab lunch if you are by the airport sandwiches lunch special comes w half a sandwich, salad, and fries! Dinner there is amazing too we had the Sunday Night Special for 2 tasty meatloaf, yummy mashed potatoes, and creamy spinach all for $23! this placr is perfect for a low key date night

Popular withFoodiesNightlife

Joe's Restaurant

3.57 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Great food, great setting, great service. Fresh oysters were available along with a variety of tasty options for dinner. Nice place to take a date or enjoy a special occasion.

Popular withWellnessFoodies

Fishbar Seafood Restaurant

4.17 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

My new favorite happy hour in the south bay! Well, yeah, maybe it's my first happy hour in the south bay...... but I'm pretty confident it will still be my favorite. I'm new to working in this area and tried it out one day after work last week. HH is 2-6 (they SAY in the bar area only, but they ...

Popular withFoodiesFamilies

Baja Cantina

2.79 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Great eats, good beers and decent prices all a couple blocks from the Venice pier. Wall down to see the sunset and then head over for your reservation (required on weekends). Fish tacos and blackened burrito were great! Big portions.

Popular withFoodiesNightlife

The Cow's End

2.83 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Great coffee and cool vibe. Right by the beach too.

Popular withLocalDesignBudget

Rutt's Hawaiian Cafe

2.44 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Yummmm, it's a hole-in-the-wall Hawaiian cafe. I used to walk over from where I was living, which was so convenient because parking can be a pain...Original Hawaiian Royale! spam spam spam!!!! You can split it with a friend too, it's a lot of food.

Popular withLocalFoodies

Johnnie's Pastrami Restaurant

3.22 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Next door to the iconic Tito's Tacos is Johnnie's Pastrami's. Stop by anytime day or night, I think they close at 3am. What I love: the iconic Pastrami Sandwich, free pickle wedges that they serve as appetizers, the fire pit on the outside patio.

Popular withLocalFoodiesTrendsters

Oscar's Cerveteca

3.92 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

#BeStuffed #BeTipsy Who needs a happy hour when empanadas and fish tacos are $5? Still, we recommend stopping by at the happy hour (5pm) when they open since they don't accept reservations. BrokeGirlsGuide.com

Popular withTrendsters

The Tasting Kitchen

3.06 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Amazing food and a great mixologist at the bar - make sure to get a Braveheart!

Popular withLuxuryNightlifeTrendsters

La Cabana

3.8 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

My favorite mexican place on the west side. Not a taqueria - this is traditional mexican. Try the chile relleno burrito if you think you can handle the cheese. Really great margaritas as well served in a shaker! Open until the wee hours of the night.

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Superba Snack Bar

3.91 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

I had sunny side eggs with brussel sprouts and potato fingerlings. It was a little on the salty side but it was good especially the potatoes. Pictured: Ricotta Pancakes, the best of the dishes we got. Highly recommended for its mix of sweet, but not too sweet, flavors from the maple dulce de leche, nilla wafers, whipped cream, and bananas.

Popular withLuxury

Hal's Bar & Grill

3.28 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Another Venice standby. Very eclectic menu includes everything from burgers to more formal Cal cuisine. Great bar scene and outstanding brunch. Always a great meal.

California Fish Grill

4.24 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

I eat at California Fish grill quite often. They have a location near work (El Segundo) so I come her quite a bit. I have also been to their Irvine location. It's a good place to eat if you are trying to eat healthy. I usually get one of their fish dishes cooked Cajun Style. The also have a butter ...

Counter

1.46 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill

Well I cant complain about the food. If its bad its your own damn fault. That being said, It was good, because I made it good. However, the service here was pretty piss poor. With a take out order they forgot to give me the right food, we had to come back. Even then they took forever. Good chain, not ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersWellness