Restaurants near Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill for Vegetarian
- 613.8 mi738 Rose Ave, Venice, CA 902913.8 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill5 reviews
My favorite mexican place on the west side. Not a taqueria - this is traditional mexican. Try the chile relleno burrito if you think you can handle the cheese. Really great margaritas as well served in a shaker! Open until the wee hours of the night.Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget
- 623.91 mi533 Rose Ave, Los Angeles, CA, United States3.91 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill5 reviews
I had sunny side eggs with brussel sprouts and potato fingerlings. It was a little on the salty side but it was good especially the potatoes. Pictured: Ricotta Pancakes, the best of the dishes we got. Highly recommended for its mix of sweet, but not too sweet, flavors from the maple dulce de leche, nilla wafers, whipped cream, and bananas.Popular withLuxury
- 633.28 mi
- 644.24 mi730-I Allied Way4.24 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
I eat at California Fish grill quite often. They have a location near work (El Segundo) so I come her quite a bit. I have also been to their Irvine location. It's a good place to eat if you are trying to eat healthy. I usually get one of their fish dishes cooked Cajun Style. The also have a butter ...
- 651.46 mi4786 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 902921.46 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill5 reviews
Well I cant complain about the food. If its bad its your own damn fault. That being said, It was good, because I made it good. However, the service here was pretty piss poor. With a take out order they forgot to give me the right food, we had to come back. Even then they took forever. Good chain, not ...Popular withFoodiesTrendstersWellness
- 662.48 mi
- 674.79 mi1800 Rosecrans Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA, United States4.79 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
Good Italian food. love the fresh bakes bread they give during the beginning on the meal. you can't go wrong w ordering the pizza or the seafood pasta. oh happy hour is great too Monday thru Friday from 5-7.
- 683.74 mi796 Main St, Venice, CA 902913.74 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
#BeStuffed This charming, incredibly romantic restaurant feels more like a home. The high- end Italian cuisine that is served here is similar but a little more affordable than the food at Piccolo, Locanda Veneta, and Via Veneto (previous restaurants of Ado’s owners/chefs). BrokeGirlsGuide.com
- 692.02 mi13470 Maxella Ave, Los Angeles, California2.02 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
I learned after I already decided and made the reservation that Paiche is owned by the same owners as Mo-Chica and Picca. While I liked Picca quite a bit, Mo-Chica was a little more than disappointing for me. Fortunately my meal at Paiche beats Picca and Mo-Chica by far and actually is one of the best dineLA meals I've had ...Popular withTrendstersFoodiesLuxury
- 703.08 mi143 Main Street, El Segundo, CA3.08 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill7 reviews
Great lunch spot in Downtown El Segundo. Rock & Brew offers a wide selection of beers on tap. They also have decent pizza and burgers. I had the Double Platinum burger and it was very good. The burger was juicy and it was topped with thick applewood bacon. I also tried a slice of the pizza my co-workers ordered and ...Popular withTrendstersLuxuryGreen
- 714.85 mi1800 Rosecrans Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA, United States4.85 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
It is located in The Grove and is three stories of books. The customer service is good and if you are lucky you might even see a celebrity or two trying to blend in with the civilians.
- 721.6 mi185 Culver Blvd, Playa del Rey, CA 902931.6 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
Perfect for a quick bite to eat before or after hitting up the beach. The turkey burgers and grilled chicken are very juicy and flavorful. If you're craving burgers and in the Playa Del Rey area, I definitely recommend giving The Shack a try.
- 732.47 mi12924 Washington Blvd, Culver City, California2.47 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
Good pizza place, you order at the counter but they bring it out to you. The pizzas are not about 10 inches only, so count on ordering and eating at least 3/4 of a pizza a person.Popular withTrendsters
- 743.23 mi
- 754.55 mi11708 San Vicente Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA4.55 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
SusieCakes has my favorite cupcakes ever! Yes, IMO it beats: Sprinkles, Crumbs, Portos, Vanilla Bakeshop. I mean, I won't turn down a cupcake at any of those other places, but SusieCakes is my favorite. Why? They inject their cupcakes with a some icing which isn't tooooo sweet. Also, the cupcake itself is not too dense which I also prefer. Vanilla ...
- 764.75 mi2361 Rosecrans Avenue, El Segundo, CA, United States4.75 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
I came here on a Friday night to meet up with some ladies for happy hour. I was pleasantly surprised. The servers and hosts all matched what I was wearing (red and black). The happy hour menu was amazing. I wolfed down these flavorful salmon lettuce wraps and cheap (but good) wine. 4 stars instead of 5 for slow service.Popular withLuxury
- 773.14 mi
- 783.85 mi671 Rose Avenue, Venice, CA3.85 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
Specializing in organic coffees from around the world, this is a local favorite. Its mostly takeaway - not a place to hang out - but a great spot to grab a coffee en route to the beach!Popular withGreen
- 793.91 mi529 Rose Ave, Venice, CA 902913.91 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
Cute but little wine bar with an amazing selection of cheeses, cured meats and even beer. I greatly appreciate the delicate balance of all four they offer! And walking distance to the beach. Be prepared to wait tho!Popular withOutdoorLocalFoodies
- 801.93 mi