Restaurants near Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill for Vegetarian
- 814.33 mi3414 Highland Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 902664.33 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
It can’t all be about fine dining, or even casual dining. Sometimes you just need a greasy (or not so greasy) spoon to call home. I lived within walking distance of The Local Yolk for many years and loved it so much I now drive twenty minutes for the breakfasts I used to wander up the street for. Open only ...
- 821.87 mi
- 834.24 mi730-I Allied Way4.24 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
I eat at California Fish grill quite often. They have a location near work (El Segundo) so I come her quite a bit. I have also been to their Irvine location. It's a good place to eat if you are trying to eat healthy. I usually get one of their fish dishes cooked Cajun Style. The also have a butter ...
- 843.61 mi1009 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902913.61 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
**MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT IN VENICE** Clean and modern. Helpful and attentive staff. Reservations on Opentable. Celebrated a friend's birthday, sat inside. Noisy and cozy, but we didn't care. ORDERED TAPAS-STYLE: **FLATBREAD AND SPREADS ($18) Hummus, greens marmalade, shallot yogurt, roasted carraway carrot, red cabbage black olive tahini . . . WHOA, this was so fresh and so good! Tasted like ...
- 853.08 mi143 Main Street, El Segundo, CA3.08 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill7 reviews
Great lunch spot in Downtown El Segundo. Rock & Brew offers a wide selection of beers on tap. They also have decent pizza and burgers. I had the Double Platinum burger and it was very good. The burger was juicy and it was topped with thick applewood bacon. I also tried a slice of the pizza my co-workers ordered and ...Popular with
- 863.44 mi24 Windward Ave.3.44 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill3 reviews
#BeStuffed Grab lunch at Larry’s Venice, which is brand-spanking-new and totally awesome because nothing they serve (Brussel Sprout Pizza, Duck & Pistachio Pate, Prime Beef Short Rib Grilled Cheese, etc.) is over $15. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 873.13 mi1511 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, California3.13 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill3 reviews
If you just want one taco truck, I would pick this one. Amazing bulgogi korean style taco is hard to beat, good quality meat and and delicious, price is little in the high side,Popular with
- 883.17 miSuite B, 460 North Sepulveda Boulevard, El Segundo, CA, United States3.17 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill3 reviews
Which Wich is a decent lunch spot in El Segundo. They offer quick delicious sandwiches! Parking: Parking is not so bad. They have a private lot and I was able to park relatively easily. However, I would expect during rush hours you might need to drive around for a bit. Service: Quick and Nice. You fill you a sandwich bag ...
- 892.52 mi4211 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 902922.52 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
MMMMMMMMMMM Killer Shrimp platter!! You can dip your bread into the tasty spicy broth :) Best time to go is during happy hour. 10pm-midnight has the best deal! Happy Hour: Mon-Fri 3-7pm & 10pm-midnight Sat-Sun 3-5pm & 10pm-midnightPopular with
- 901.48 mi4722 1/4 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA, United States1.48 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill3 reviews
I liked the set menu. It was really easy to make decisions. The food, however, was not as I expected. Their reputation precedes them and I had imagined the sushi to be the best I've ever had. To my surprise, their rice was waaaaaaay too fluffy. The servers said that their rice is looser than usual. Looser is fine, but ...Popular with
- 912.17 mi6000 Sepulveda Blvd #1305, Culver City, CA 902302.17 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill3 reviews
Crème de la Crepe is located in the Culver City Westfield mall. It is beautifully decorated to make you feel like you’re in a café in France. Even the staff are French. The crepes are delicious and very filling. I prefer the dessert crepes, which are a must try with ice cream on top. Parking can get a little tough ...Popular with
- 922.97 mi4410 Sepulveda Boulevard, Culver City, California2.97 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill3 reviews
Inventive pizza! The crust is especially interesting as it is a bagel crust and you can actually choose a flavor (think bagels - garlic, sesame, poppy...) and their spicy dipping sauce is a perfect match for the crust. I'd definitely come back and try more of their gourmet pizzas.
- 932.85 mi
- 941.47 mi333 Culver Boulevard, Playa del Rey, California1.47 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
Tripel seemed to be a very happening place with the place filled up with people. Granted it was small with a total of 3 tables and the bar. Your bound to sit closely to a stranger. So if your a socially awkward kid, this is def not the place for you. Trendy spot with the word "Lubrication" in all caps ...
- 954.64 mi1550 Rosecrans Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA, United States4.64 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
Grilled artichoke was a bit messy to eat but very buttery & yummy 8pts Sea bass yummy buttery but thin with roasted macadamia nuts so tasty 9pts Sunday yummy chocolate was very good but the ice cream was a bit plain.. 7 pts Service B (a bit slow, had to wave our waitress down several times because she would disappear ...
- 962.52 mi4211 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA, United States2.52 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill3 reviews
Killer cafe has some mighty killer shrimp! I got the breakfast shrimp burrito and home fries, which was quite tasty. I also recommend the shrimp omelette. The best part is that this cafe is literally right on the water in Marina del Rey. Great food with a stunning view - perfection!Popular with
- 972.53 mi3016 Washington Blvd, Marina del Rey, CA 902922.53 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
This is a great Italian restaurant. They start you off with a plate of delicious fresh garlic rolls and continue to top it off throughout your meal. The pastas are all good, but my favorite is the shrimp ravioli in lobster sauce. You can get an individual size or a gargantuan size of most every pasta dish. The gargantuan size ...
- 981.48 mi
- 992.47 mi4142 Via Marina, Marina del Rey, CA 902922.47 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill
Fantastic food, smooth & professional wait-staff, & a location by the water, combine to make this a very pleasant dining experience. It was our first time & we will be back. You have a choice of inside or outside seating, but be prepared to wait as there was a line to sit. Also, be aware, the parking is a mandatory ...
- 1003.91 mi529 Rose Ave, Venice, CA 902913.91 mi from Kanpai Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill4 reviews
Cute but little wine bar with an amazing selection of cheeses, cured meats and even beer. I greatly appreciate the delicate balance of all four they offer! And walking distance to the beach. Be prepared to wait tho!Popular with