Kansas City Restaurants

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
Map view

Arthur Bryant's Barbeque

8201 Ne Birmingham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64161

The best barbeque in the world. The meat is smoked with rub and then completed with sauce. The sauce is tomato based and peppery. I think the "hot" BBQ sauce is actually milder. I will be returning.

Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies

Jack Stack Barbecue: Freight House

101 West 22nd St # 300, Kansas City, MO

Good BBQ and you must try so you can compare to the rest of the BBQ places. Not one of my favorites.

Popular withLuxury

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque

101 West 22nd St # 300, Kansas City, MO

The only think close to Jack Stack is Oklahoma Joe's which you sit in line for hours. Crown Rib/Beans and Lamb Ribs!!!

You Say Tomato

2801 Holmes Street, Kansas City, MO, United States

A deep menu, every item worth a try. The pot pie was world class -- starting with the presentation -- and a perfectly browned crust. Be sure to save room for dessert -- the grapefruit cake and mango-peach-ginger pie (ginger adds just the slightest heat at the back of the mouth) awesome. Delicious coffee too. Decor is fun, funky. Apparently ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBudget

Gates & Sons Bar-B-Q

3205 Main St, Kansas City, MO 64111

The barbeque is amazing! Best baked beans I've ever had.

Popular withFamiliesLocalFoodies

The Farmhouse

300 Delaware Street, Kansas City, MO

One of the better foodie restaurants in Kansas City. Amazing food, combined with great service and good wine selection.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Blanc Burgers & Bottles

4710 Jefferson Street, Kansas City, MO

Some of the best hamburgers in the country, no doubt. Awesome beer selection that appeals to the hop fanatic that is me. Kinda like a pair of dark jeans, you can dress this place up or down depending on how you feel. Bright, a little noisy. A happening place.

Popular withLuxury

Cheesecake Factory

4701 Wyandotte Street, Kansas City, MO, United States

Usually crowded when I have been here, but worth the wait. Food and service are very good. Cheesecake is a must!

Popular withFamilies

B.B.'s Lawnside BarB-Q

1205 E 85th Street, Kansas City, MO

I visited B.B's BBQ last night for the first time. We could tell it was going to be a good night because it was smaller restaurant with a big parking lot full of cars. Tuesday night is blues night and there was an amazing live band playing as we walked in, Trampled Underfoot. We had to wait a while to ...

Popular withNightlifeFamiliesLocal

Margarita's

7013 N Oak St, Kansas City, MO 64118

So tasty, try the mad dog margarita!

The Rieger Hotel Grill & Exchange

1924 Main St, Kansas City, MO, United States

Best Restaurant in Kansas City! We stayed upstairs with 3 other couples and walked down for an impressive dinner. After Dinner we ended up Manifesto for the best drinks I have ever had then back to the rooftop deck for a final night cap.

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesBusiness

Eden Alley

707 West 47th Street, Kansas City, MO

This is the place to go if you're looking for a great vegetarian option in Kansas City. The restaurant has been around for about 15+ years, so they've obviously developed a loyal following. (They also offer raw, vegan and gluten-free options.) They have limited hours (opening at 11am and closing some days at 2:30 pm), so be sure to get ...

Popular withVegetarianFoodiesWellness

Kansas City's Power and Light District

Power and Light isn't really my scene, but there is something there for everyone. Power and Light is a bunch of bars and dance clubs that are united under a big canopy to protect from the cold weather.

Popular withHistory

City Market

E 5th St & Walnut St, Kansas City, MO 64106

City Market is a great place to pick up fresh fruits and vegetables, enjoy a meal, or get a cup of tea. I've also seen several concerts in the market area. There are also a couple of really awesome asian markets in the area.

Popular withBudgetLocalFamilies

Westport Flea Market

817 Westport Rd, Kansas City, MO 64111

Westport Flea Market supposedly has some of the best burgers in Kansas City. I'm not one to believe hype without checking out something for myself, Bocker and I were in Westport for a concert so we decided to check it out. It was a busy night and there were tons of people there for trivia and we didn't know how ...

Fogo de Chão

222 West 47th Street, Kansas City, MO

Be sure to go hungry. Great selection of various roasted meat and a good salad bar. Service was excellent.

54th Street Grill & Bar

9251 NE Barry Rd, Kansas City, MO, United States

54th St is one of my favorite restaurants of all time. Their Super Nachos are out of this world, their chicken fingers rock, their salads are great too. I've never had anything on the menu that I was disappointed by.

Tea Drops

4111 Pennsylvania Avenue, Kansas City, MO, United States

Tea Drops is one of the most influential places in my love of tea. I have always loved tea and the day someone told me there was a place dedicated to tea in Kansas City I had to go. I fell in love with bubble tea at Tea Drops and it has become one of my favorite beverages of all ...

Oddly Correct Coffee Roasters

3934 Main Street, Kansas City, MO, United States

Small, funky, among Kansas City's best coffee spots. Innovative roasting and brewing techniques make this a coffee shop you shouldn't miss. Most importantly, the roasters and baristas truly care for the craft.

Cascone's Italian Restaurant

3737 N Oak Tfwy, Kansas City, MO 64116

Excellent Old World Southern Italian cooking! I've been a Northlander for all my life and Cascone's has been a the same location since before I was born (at least 35 years).

Popular withFamiliesLocalFoodies