Going to Argentina

Dec 24, 2010

List editor:

Questions

I need help! I'm planning a trip to Argentina and need advice on places to stay, things to do or places I should eat while I am there.

Recommended for:
.4 responses.Add a Recommendation.almost 4 years ago . Flag

I need help! I'm planning a trip to Puerto Madryn, Argentina and need advice on places to stay, things to do or places I should eat while I am there. I'm going to be flying into Trelew but I want to know whats worth seeing.

Recommended for:
.4 responses.Add a Recommendation.almost 4 years ago . Flag

My Places

Section name:
    • Punta TomboFlorentino Ameghino Department - Chubut Province, Argentina
      Colton Abbott recommended Punta Tombo
      The penguins here are really cool and its an especially good experience cause you get to walk among them. So its like march of the penguins live
    • Karishma Shah commented on this list

Thank you!

• Heather Wright commented on this list

If you go to Mendoza now, dress warmly. Definitely check out Salta and Iguazu Falls. If you decide to go to the Patagonia region, see Ushuaia and skip Bariloche. In Buenos Aires go to the Sunday market in San Telmo, see the beautiful neighborhood of La Boca during the day and the cemetary in Recoleta is pretty cool. Eat at La Cabrera and Lele de Troya in Palermo Soho. It is pretty impossible to find fresh fish there so plan to eat plenty of meat!

• Hostel LaoRioja 771, Mendoza, Argentina
      Isabel Dennis recommended Hostel Lao
      Fantastic hostel in Mendoza. Mendoza is a fun place to relax, drink some wine, and enjoy the beautiful Andes. The hostel is run by a friendly couple who are really helpful, and it's got a great ... read more
      kitchen, small pool, and roof deck with yoga mats.
      .Comment.almost 4 years ago. Report

Help Karishma Shah create a great list.

Add a Recommendation
    Don't have a specific place to recommend?Add a comment instead
    Close large map View large map
    Sync your Gogobot Lists with your mobile. Get the app today.