- Cape Cod National Seashore Salt Pond Visitor's CenterRt. 6, Eastham, MA 2642recommended Cape Cod National Seashore Salt Pond Visitor's Center
recommended BrewsterBrewster's a great little town to check out--there are terrific beaches, good biking/hiking trails at Nickerson State park, and a small but charming town with a handful of restaurants, shops, and ... read moregalleries. And regardless of your budget, you're sure to find good digs--there's everything from camping to a resort with a golf course. The other major plus is that Brewster's smack dab in the middle of the Cape, which makes exploring the region's beaches/towns or driving to Provincetown very doable (if you're at the base, it's hard to motivate to jump in the car, especially with summer traffic).
- Dolphin Fleet Whalewatching260 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA 02657-2213recommended Dolphin Fleet WhalewatchingThis is a great Whale watching trip. If you get seasick easy then take precaution this boat whisks you out there and back. They really deliver you a whale watching show.
- Cape Cod National Seashore99 Marconi Site Road, Wellfleet, Massachusettsrecommended Cape Cod National SeashoreCape Cod National Seashore is part of the National Park Service park unit. It has two visitor centers with the one all the way out has limited hours must call ahead or visit the first VC. It has some ... read moreof the great sites to visit. It also has Marconi site in where the very first Trans Atlantic communication took place. Plus some of the great looking lighthouses in the area of the peninsula. You will need about 1 to 2 days to visit.
- John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum397 Main Street, Hyannis, MA, United Statesrecommended John F. Kennedy Hyannis MuseumThis is the place/museum that talks about JFK time in Hyannis with all types of historical photos and artifacts. It has disability access and disability parking. You will need about 1 hour to go ... read morethrough the museum.
- The Bite29 Basin Rd, Menemsha, MA 02552recommended The BiteMy family's tradition is to spend at least one nice summer's night out on Menemsha beach to watch the sunset (people clap afterward... it's a little weird but I love it). We get fried food and chowder ... read moreat the Bite. The Bite is a tiny clam shack that makes the best fried food on island. It's worth whatever the wait is!Katie Pierce
It looks to me like you're heading over to Martha's Vineyard and Menemsha specifically. If you are going that way, you must try The Bite. It's a cute clam shack that serves some of the best food. If it's fried or chowder you're looking for, this is a good choice!
- Sesuit Harbor Cafe357 Sesuit Neck Road, Dennis, MA, United Statesrecommended Sesuit Harbor CafeThis is what people on the Cape call a clam shack, and it is perfect. Bring your own beer, eat outside by the water, and enjoy heaping portions of steamers, lobster, oysters and other local ... read moredelicacies. The setting is fun and casual and the food, to die for. Both the whole lobster and lobster rolls are off the hook!Arlo Hemphill
If you're looking to dine on lobster and other seafood in a rustic New England setting, look no further. This place may be a little out of the way, but it is well worth the detour. In my review I call it "perfect" and it really is. Casual, fun and the food is amazing.
- Main Street317 Main Street, West Dennis, MA, United Statesrecommended Main StreetMain Street in downtown Hyannis is a gem. It feels like a little Key West or a small town main street grown too big (and too fun) for it's britches. Lots to do in terms of restaurants, bars and shops! ... read moreArlo Hemphill
While I suggest staying on the outer Cape if you are a beach and ocean lover, you'll have to pass through the inner Cape to get there. Hyannis is a great stop along the way, with a vibrant town center full of shops, restaurants, bars and fun.
- Larsen's Fish Market56 Basin Rd, Chilmark, MA 02535
- Menemsha Fish Market54 Basin Rd, Chilmark, MA 02535
- TabernacleTrinity Park, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
- Edgartown29 Church St, Edgartown, MA 02539-8160
- Cahoon Hollow56 Cahoon Hollow Rd, Wellfleet, MA, United States
- The Knob (Cornelia Carey Sanctuary) 71 Quissett Harbor Rd, Falmouth, MA 02540, United States
- Sandwich Historic BoardwalkBoardwalk Rd Town Neck Beach
- Plymouth RockPlymouth Rock, Plymouth, MA 02360, USA
- Plimoth Plantation137 Warren Ave., Plymouth, MA 02360
- Mayflower II137 Warren Avenue, Plymouth, MA 02360-2429
- Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary175 Edward Foster Road, Scituate, Massachusetts
- Dune TrekkingRace Point Road, Provincetown, MA 02657
- Race Point BeachRace Point Road, Provincetown, MA 02657
- Pilgrim Monument1 High Pole Hill Road, Provincetown, MA 02657-1406
- Cape Cod National SeashoreMarconi Site Road, Wellfleet, MA 02667