Trip Plan Details
- CopacabanaCopacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Sugar Loaf Mountain (Pao de Acucar)Avenida Pasteur, 520, Rio de Janeiro 22290 Brazilrecommended Sugar Loaf Mountain (Pao de Acucar)A classic Rio de Janeiro site, the Sugar Loaf stands almost 1,300 feet above the Guanabara Bay, giving visitors a spectacular view of the city and the ocean beyond. Two pillbox-shaped cable cars take ... read moreyou to the top (you've got to switch cable cars at a lower peak). They run every 20 minutes from 8am to 8pm daily; ticket prices are around R$45 (adults) and R$22 (kids). The photos I took from the top are still some of my favorites from my first trip to Rio....
- Porcão IpanemaRua Barão da Torre, 218, Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ
- Ipanema BeachAvenue Vieira Souto 460, Rio de Janeiro 22420 Brazilrecommended Ipanema BeachOne of the most beautiful beaches in Rio. Lot's of beautiful people clean and warm water. Ipanema is also a great place to go for a walk, from there you get to Leblon and Copacabana for example.Recommended for:
- Christ the RedeemerCorcovado, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazilrecommended Christ the RedeemerGreat views of the city from this vantage point.Recommended for:
- Pousada MandalaRua Manuel de Carvalho, 223 | Centro, Armação dos Búzios, Buzios, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil