Really good burgers, nice beer selection, and very cool atmosphere.
Things to do near Katy Trail Icehouse
- 10.73 mi
- 20.97 mi2201 N. Field Street0.97 mi from Katy Trail Icehouse15 reviews
Opened in December 2012, this 180,000-square-foot facility, designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Thom Mayne, is itself a feat of scientific ingenuity. His firm Morphosis Architects set a goal of creating an attractive urban environment that also adheres to green principles. Hence features like a 54-foot, continuous-flow escalator contained in a glass-enclosed, tubelike structure that extends outside the building—along with landscaping ...Popular with
- 30.96 miArts District, Dallas, TX, USA0.96 mi from Katy Trail Icehouse11 reviews
The Dallas Arts District is booming. It's getting bugger and bigger each year. Dallas' art scene has arrived and it's something you've got to see when you are in Dallas. You can take in an opera, a symphony, a ballet, art shows, and more!Popular with
- 40.99 mi
- 50.93 mi2301 Flora Street, Dallas, TX0.93 mi from Katy Trail Icehouse7 reviews
The building's design is unique, but quite cool. And the seating is equally so. The musicianship is incredible and I always enjoy going for both Classical and Pops performances.
- 60.69 mi2900 Thomas Avenue, Dallas, TX0.69 mi from Katy Trail Icehouse4 reviews
Really fun place to hang out in uptown! My friends live nearby. They serve Donkey Punch. It is quite tasty!Popular with
- 70.99 mi2001 Flora Street, Dallas, TX 75201-23360.99 mi from Katy Trail Icehouse8 reviews
The Nasher is a fantastic museum. The layout of the museum and the outdoor spaces are well though out. The first saturday of the month they offer free admission and usually have family activities. The Dallas Museum of Art is across the street and a must see too.Popular with
- 80.48 mi3153 Oak Grove Avenue, Dallas, TX, United States0.48 mi from Katy Trail Icehouse5 reviews
Love the retro trolleys that slowly take you from the Dallas Arts District area (first place to board is on St. Paul across from the DMA) to Uptown, making stops along the way. After the West Village area there is turntable, just like San Francisco, then the trolley retraces its path except for the part of McKinney which is one ...Popular with
- 90.84 mi
- 100.88 mi2403 Flora Street, Dallas, TX0.88 mi from Katy Trail Icehouse2 reviews
I was a total goober and took the opera house tour when it was available, and I have to say I was blown away at how high tech the place is. Of course it’s pretty, though not overly ornate, but the fact that the ceiling can be raised and lowered for acoustic quality of smaller versus larger performances is just ...Popular with
- 110.79 mi
- 120.6 mi2400 Allen Street, Dallas, TX, United States0.6 mi from Katy Trail Icehouse2 reviews
- 130.84 mi
- 140.7 mi3911 Cedar Springs Road, Dallas, Texas, United States0.7 mi from Katy Trail Icehouse1 review
Big, gay, nightclub. Gay or strait, you'll have a blast. The Rose Room is a huge drag show located upstairs and is free with admission to Station 4. Good Thurs-Sun nights... Great for bachelorette parties, etc! Big group, maybe call ahead for reservation in Rose Room. Huge dance floor.
- 150.74 mi
- 160.79 mi3636 McKinney Avenue #170, Dallas, TX, United States0.79 mi from Katy Trail Icehouse1 review
#BeTipsy This West Village wine store brings customer service to a new level – the people who work here know EVERYTHING about wine. If you attend a tasting, the place is packed, but any time is a good time to stop by and enjoy the outstanding selection, perhaps on the lovely patio. Happy hour at the wine bar is Sunday ...Popular with
- 170.97 mi2001 Flora Street, Dallas, TX, United States0.97 mi from Katy Trail Icehouse1 review
- 180.5 mi2425 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX, United States0.5 mi from Katy Trail Icehouse1 review
Full Service Gym just blocks from 2618 Thomas Ave. Walk-in's welcome. Great gym. All ages, all body types.
- 190.86 mi2012 Woodall Rodgers Freeway, Dallas, TX, United States0.86 mi from Katy Trail Icehouse3 reviews
Beautiful park built over a bridge in Dallas. Its walkable to the house and has lawns, wifi, food trucks, water features. DEFINITLY go here while you're in town. Its something to see. New crown jewel of Dallas! Walk or cab.Popular with
- 200.73 mi3699 McKinney Avenue #100, Dallas, TX, United States0.73 mi from Katy Trail Icehouse1 review
Movie Theatre in West Village. You could Trolley, cab, maybe walk. Foreign/ Independent films. About a mile from the house.