- 11Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in Princeville hotels3 reviews
The Westin is in walking distance from the condo with an excellent cocktail lounge, pool bar and restaurants.Popular with
- 12Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in Princeville hotels3 reviews
Most of the units face the Pacific Ocean. Great pool and activities throughout the week, plus someone to plan excursions. Have been going here for 33 years. The staff is...Popular with
- 13Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in Princeville hotels2 reviews
Great all around beach - beautiful scenery. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanalei_Bay
- 14Hotel Class:Ranked #6 overall in Poipu hotels2 reviews
We stayed in the top floor corner unit which was originally built for the architect. Amazing views - one entire side of the unit is glass windows, so you have...Popular with
- 15Ranked #5 overall in Princeville hotels2 reviews
No AC and muggy rainy conditions are a bad combination. Also when the roosters start "singing" at 5am it feels like they are right next to you when your windows...
- 16Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Kapaa hotels1 review
- 17Ranked #6 overall in Princeville hotels1 review
Absolutely the greatest condos Beautifully decorated, great kitchen, tons of room. Great value for your money
- 18Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Waimea hotels1 review
Wonderful place to visit, eat or sleep.
- 19Ranked #7 overall in Poipu hotels1 review
Our community! Lovely, quiet, pools, tennis, walking paths. Takes you right to Poipu Beach. Best place to relax in all of Kauai! You will love it!
- 20Ranked #2 overall in Hanalei hotels1 review
Stayed here in 2009 for three weeks. Absolutely perfect.