Kauai Restaurants

Selected Categories: Japanese

Hamura Saimin Stand

I came to the famous saimin shop to try saimin noodles for the first time and was surprisingly a bit disappointed. Perhaps I'm so used to eating Japanese ramen and Chinese noodle soups, saimin soup seems quite bland to me. However, the chiffon pie and the chicken skewers were tasty!

Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies

Kintaro Japanese Restaurant

Great local hangout restaurant. In my opinion one of the best food values on the island. Fresh solid food and good service. Always packed though so make a reservation. http://www.yelp.com/biz/kintaro-japanese-restaurant-kapaa

Popular withFoodiesLocalVegetarian

Mark's Place

This is the first place we ate at when we got into Kauai! I love it. It's a little spot tucked away in an industrial park. Pickups parked in the grass out front. Chickens and roosters roaming free among the picnic tables. And really good Hawaiian food!

Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget

Makana Terrace

best brunch on the iland. the Sunday Brunch is over the top, but the regular daily brunch is wonderful and the view outside on the terrace is unbeatable!

Sushi Bushido LLC

Innovative rolls - must try the lollipop roll! It's a rice free roll that's placed on skewers and 3 different dipping sauces! The service is great and ambience modern.

Popular withLuxuryLocalFoodies

Sushi Katsu Japanese

Just a short walk away from the condo, I have enjoyed many memorable dinners here. Good for people-watching too!

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Hamura Saimin

Go here for great noodles. This is not a place for atmosphere. It is an old-school local hangout which has gotten very popular with tourists too. Expect a wait.

Genki Sushi Hawaii Inc

A 20 minute drive away from the property. Small portions, but you'll love the freshly made sushi!

Tip Top Motel and Cafe

One of the great eating spots in Lihue! In the day its known as Tip Top Bakery and their breakfast has a variety of great local dishes. In the evening, it is known as Katsu's and they have a Japanese menu and a sushi bar. I've been here on every trip to Kauai and I have always left feeling very ...

House of Noodles

Right after biking the Kapaa path, our parched throats immediately prioritize our bodies to find ice cold drinks. Right across the street from our bike rentals we see a sign with SMOOTHIES, SHAVED ICE and our bodies were like magnets to this store. Inside its actually a Thai restaurant, but upfront they have a bar where they allowed us to ...

Po's Kitchen

If you want to try a place where the locals go, you can't miss Po's Kitchen. It features local cuisine in various sized portions. We purchased the deluxe box. It included small portions of about 8 or 9 items: chicken, marinated beef, hot dog, ham slice, egg & cheese roll, rice, fried potatoes, and 2 salads. Located in a strip ...

Filter restaurants by Cuisine