KC Crepes, our old standby from college - I remember when this place opened, around 2003 or so, and it's still excellent. Fresh savory and sweet Japanese style crepes, served in little baskets wrapped in brown paper. I tend to get the "sandwich" style savory crepes, with ham and fresh greens, mustard, mayo, a little onion. My husband loves the ...
Restaurants near KC's Crepes Cafe
- 812.15 mi6000 Sepulveda Blvd #1305, Culver City, CA 902302.15 mi from KC's Crepes Cafe3 reviews
Crème de la Crepe is located in the Culver City Westfield mall. It is beautifully decorated to make you feel like you’re in a café in France. Even the staff are French. The crepes are delicious and very filling. I prefer the dessert crepes, which are a must try with ice cream on top. Parking can get a little tough ...Popular with
- 822.95 mi4410 Sepulveda Boulevard, Culver City, California2.95 mi from KC's Crepes Cafe3 reviews
Inventive pizza! The crust is especially interesting as it is a bagel crust and you can actually choose a flavor (think bagels - garlic, sesame, poppy...) and their spicy dipping sauce is a perfect match for the crust. I'd definitely come back and try more of their gourmet pizzas.
- 832.86 mi10 Washington Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CA2.86 mi from KC's Crepes Cafe4 reviews
If it's a hot, sunny summer day in L.A. with signs there might be a good sunset, head over to the Whaler. This tasty beach bar and restaurant has potentially the best ocean view and beach patio deck in the Venice/Marina del Rey area. The menu is decent and the food is appetizing, but the real draw is the beach ...Popular with
- 841.49 mi333 Culver Boulevard, Playa del Rey, California1.49 mi from KC's Crepes Cafe4 reviews
Tripel seemed to be a very happening place with the place filled up with people. Granted it was small with a total of 3 tables and the bar. Your bound to sit closely to a stranger. So if your a socially awkward kid, this is def not the place for you. Trendy spot with the word "Lubrication" in all caps ...
- 854.65 mi1550 Rosecrans Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA, United States4.65 mi from KC's Crepes Cafe
First, "heart" this place. No corkage fee which is a +++++++. Their bottle wine are also very reasonably priced, which is why my bf and I decided to buy a bottle of my favorite type of red, Syrah, to go with our beefy. My bf got the Hawaiian steak, which to me it's kinda weird because it's sort of sweet. ...
- 862.52 mi
- 872.53 mi
- 881.48 mi
- 892.48 mi4142 Via Marina, Marina del Rey, CA 902922.48 mi from KC's Crepes Cafe
Fantastic food, smooth & professional wait-staff, & a location by the water, combine to make this a very pleasant dining experience. It was our first time & we will be back. You have a choice of inside or outside seating, but be prepared to wait as there was a line to sit. Also, be aware, the parking is a mandatory ...
- 903.92 mi
- 914.34 mi3416 Highland Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA, United States4.34 mi from KC's Crepes Cafe
This little Manhattan Beach staple is up in Northern Manhattan next to some the best and quieter beach spots. This spot has everything from smoothies to burgers to tacos. I ordered the Mahi Mahi salad with ginger dressing the first time and have ordered it everytime since because well, it is the best salad ever. Overall, Sloopy's has alot of ...
- 923.9 mi3.9 mi from KC's Crepes Cafe
Taix for me is hit or miss. The first time I've ever been to this restaurant, the service was so slow and the waiter came after and thought we stiffed him on his bill. I don't know what he was smoking but we certainly tipped him. After much reluctance, I came here again with my friends again. The food is ...
- 932.52 mi822 Washington Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States2.52 mi from KC's Crepes Cafe3 reviews
The restaurant looks cool, but the food did not live up to Roy Choi's name! I ordered the pork belly, which came out horribly dry and had a funky aftertaste. I was with a large group of 10 people and was able to try a lot of other dishes, too. Their mofongo and two fisted cheeseburger were the best of ...
- 942.49 mi
- 952.86 mi15 Washington Blvd, Marina del Rey, CA 902922.86 mi from KC's Crepes Cafe2 reviews
If you're looking for a relaxing dive by the beach, want to escape the uber-trendy Los Angeles crowd (yet not stray too far from it...), and could really use a good burger right now, Hinano's is the place. This is my favorite little bar anywhere in the Greater Los Angeles area, but for the Venice beach crowd, Hinano's is what ...Popular with
- 963.22 mi11204 Washington Pl, Culver City, CA 902303.22 mi from KC's Crepes Cafe2 reviews
This is a classic late night taco joint. I recommend the carne asada, pollo asada, and el pastor tacos. The california burrito is also incredible but I HIGHLY recommend splitting it with someone, it's gigantic. This place is open 24 hours, which is extremely convenient for after-bar grubbing.
- 972.1 mi4532 South Centinela Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90066-6272, United States2.1 mi from KC's Crepes Cafe2 reviews
There's no corkage here. If you're hungry, and you've got a lot of homies with you- this is the place to hit up. Order the pescado zarandeajo *sp*, you order it by the kilo, and it's delicious. Big ass fish, tortillas, and shove it all down. Also good- the diablo shrimp!
- 983.58 mi
- 994.66 mi
- 1001.62 mi12740 Culver Blvd, #J, Los Angeles, CA 900661.62 mi from KC's Crepes Cafe2 reviews
My favorite brunch place. Cheap eats, healthy ingredients-- down to earth service. Order the Louisiana Royale- sausage, Spanish rice, eggs and all the goodness you can imagine. Fresh huevos rancheros, black beans, oj and coffee. What else could you ask for ? They're also open for dinner ! Closed from 2-5