KEA Campers (Christchurch)

3 Export Avenue, Christchurch 8051, New Zealand

We rented one of the smaller campers from them. They van was very nice, drove well and was clean when we got it. Everything worked and we had a great experience. Returning was simple and they were very lenient as far as checking that everything was returned ok.

Popular withOutdoorBackpackers

Restaurants near KEA Campers (Christchurch) for Luxury Travelers

filtered byLuxuryX

Costas Taverna Greek Restaurant & Ouzo Bar

3.43 mi from KEA Campers (Christchurch)

the flaming sangaki (cheese starter) is awesome! it's a mix of restaurant/bar feel. nice interior design, friendly waitress/waiter and good food. besides the flaming sangaki, we'd tried the chicken skewers which is pretty nice and for someone like me who don't like calamari, i actually enjoyed their calamari. a worthy place to visit for dinner, bar and chilling out.

Burger Wisconsin Papanui

3.12 mi from KEA Campers (Christchurch)

Burger Wisconsin has a pesto mozzarella burger! Just up my alley. My memory of the place is foggy, but I think it was quite good.

Coffee Culture Beckenham

7.09 mi from KEA Campers (Christchurch)

Flavored soda! Try the blackberry or raspberry sodas - unique and delicious. Plus free wifi and decent prices...this place is, as they say, "bang on".