Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
Very Good!2819 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 96%.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room86% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel Building57% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.
- Food56% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- HotelHotel is great.
Dining options at Keio Plaza Tokyo include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include beauty services and a
There are 1,436 guestrooms at Keio Plaza Tokyo. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: JPY 200 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room