Going to Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Jun 11, 2012 - Jun 12, 2012

List editor:

Questions

What's the best steak in or around Omaha?

I'll be staying two nights in La Vista for work, and need advice on what to do in the evenings, and where to have dinner. I am willing drive far, especially if it's worth it.

Recommended for:
.3 responses.Add a Recommendation.over 2 years ago . Flag

My Places

Section name:
    • Mahogany Prime Omaha13665 California St, Omaha, NE 68154
      Stephanie Tapprich recommended Mahogany Prime Omaha
      Mahogany is excellent! I highly recommend them if you are looking for a really great steak and delicious food.
      .Comment.over 1 year ago. Report
      Stephanie Tapprich

• Caniglia's Original Restaurant1114 S 7th St, Omaha, NE 68108
      Liza Prado recommended Caniglia's Original Restaurant
      This is a classic Omaha Italian Steakhouse. It's not fancy--in terms of decor, it's a throw back to the early '80s with heavy wood furnishings, faux Tiffany lamps, lots of red accents, and ... read more
      little-to-no natural light--but the food is amazing. Choose from big, thick steaks with a side of spaghetti or homemade Sicilian-style dishes (everything from veal parm to lasagna). Honestly, just thinking about it makes me hungry.
      .Comment.over 2 years ago. Report
      Liza Prado

Not sure if you've already gone on your Omaha trip but if not, this is a classic!

• Pro 2014
      Sara Benson commented on this list

I haven't personally visited, because my relatives always insist on going to Fleming's (old-school, standard steakhouse), but I've heard great things about 801 Chophouse. They seem to deserve their ace reputation, by all accounts.

.Comment.over 2 years ago. Report

Help Ken Drori create a great list.

Add a Recommendation
    Don't have a specific place to recommend?Add a comment instead
    Close large map View large map
    Sync your Gogobot Lists with your mobile. Get the app today.