Phone:+44 (0) 20 7229 1736
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
User Reviews (2 Reviews)
- Kensington Court Hotel BayswaterApr 25, 2013
Walking into this town house style hotel I wasn’t sure what to expect. What I received was a warm greeting from enthusiastic staff, and a quick look at an adorable hotel. While not all of the rooms in this location come with an en-suite, some of the rooms have different facilities in the room (Triple room with a sink and shower). A change of ownership has infused more life into the organisation, changing style and renovating the hotel. With the polish that comes with this reno and the enthusiasm of the staff this could be a fantastic place to stay while visiting the capital.
The location of this hotel makes it a great choice as it has 3 transport links within 500m of the hotel (Bayswater, Queensway, and Notting Hill Gate).
- Kensington Court Hotel BayswaterFirst to ReviewMar 22, 2013
What a lovely manager! Her and her staff are really welcoming. They are quite new, so the hotel will be improved and a new spangly sign put up. Rooms are clean and bright and tastefully decorated. There isn't much difference in price between a double with an en suite and a tripple where you have to go upstairs to the bathroom. Breakfast room is almost 50s diner style but fine. Oh - now this is important, Princes Square is a cul de sac - so if you approach from the wrong side you will wonder why there are buildings where the road should be. Don't approach from Moscow Street, in other words.
Good!138 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 69% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- FoodThe price was too high for 60%.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 58% of guests gave positive comments.
- InternetInternet is poor. 56% of guests gave negative feedback.