Wonder clear calm water. Easy boat launch. Perfect and beautiful place for star gazing and very little light pollution.
Things to do near Kent Pond
- 10.58 mi0.58 mi from Kent Pond1 reviewPopular withAdventureOutdoor
- 23.95 mi
- 31.86 mi1.86 mi from Kent Pond2 reviews
- 44.58 mi4.58 mi from Kent Pond2 reviews
The closest access point to The Beast. If you can all happily ski a long green at the end of the day and have you skis and boots already this is a great place to start.
- 52.12 mi
- 61.1 mi
- 73.43 mi3.43 mi from Kent Pond1 review
- 83.94 mi
- 99.47 mi
- 1014.65 mi
- 1114.96 mi14.96 mi from Kent Pond4 reviewsPopular withAdventureFamiliesBudget
- 1214.72 mi
- 137.92 mi
- 146.93 mi6.93 mi from Kent Pond3 reviews
Great hiking trails. Fresh meat.
- 1514.76 mi14.76 mi from Kent Pond3 reviews
This is a gorgeous spa. Sign up for a treatment and enjoy the steam room, sauna and hot tub for the same price. Be sure to leave plenty of time to thoroughly relax here.Popular withLuxuryWellnessFoodies
- 169.57 mi9.57 mi from Kent Pond3 reviews
The house is almost in the State Forest - there are good hikes to be had here
- 179.5 mi9.5 mi from Kent Pond3 reviews
Experience the excitement & adventure of snowmobiling with Vermont's oldest, largest and most experienced snowmobile tour. We offer a range of riding that is suited for everyone from the beginner to the most advanced rider. We supply you with the newest high-tech Polaris snowmobiles, helmets and boots.
- 1814.56 mi14.56 mi from Kent Pond3 reviews
A wonderful place for kayakingPopular withBackpackersBudgetOutdoor
- 199.61 mi9.61 mi from Kent Pond3 reviews
This is our closest store for gas and Ben & Jerry'sPopular withLocal
- 2013.47 mi13.47 mi from Kent Pond2 reviews
The working Farm has lots of activities throughout the year, many cool things for kids. Also, you can arrange a tour of the Mansion which is really great. Reservations required and group size limited to 12.Popular withFamilies