Wonder clear calm water. Easy boat launch. Perfect and beautiful place for star gazing and very little light pollution.
Restaurants near Kent Pond for Wellness
- 11.72 mi
- 22.58 mi
- 32.82 mi
- 42.09 mi
- 51.19 mi1.19 mi from Kent Pond1 review
Great on mountain lunch for Empanadas. Made by Ana, run by Ana
- 62.82 mi
- 71.19 mi1.19 mi from Kent Pond1 review
Located at the Inn at Long Trail across for access to the "Long Trail"
- 82.85 mi2.85 mi from Kent Pond
I would love to give a higher rating but the service was slow and we had to walk up to the bar to get the check. Also both orders has something wrong, but one of them were fixed with adjusting the bill. The dinning room Felt like an old restaurant that needed a facelift, but the bar was fun and ...Popular withLocalBackpackersFamilies
- 916.15 mi
- 1011.05 mi11.05 mi from Kent Pond4 reviews
A great variety of pizzas and to die for garlic knots.
- 1113.73 mi
- 125.43 mi5.43 mi from Kent Pond2 reviews
Our local tavern with live music on weekends. pool tables, great food and beer.
- 139.95 mi9.95 mi from Kent Pond2 reviews
Great food. Amazing steaks! Fantastic atmosphere.Popular withLuxuryLocalFoodies
- 147.96 mi7.96 mi from Kent Pond2 reviews
Fine Dining 1/2 mile away from Deer RunPopular withTrendstersLuxuryFoodies
- 156.61 mi6.61 mi from Kent Pond2 reviews
Just a short walk from the Amee Farm Lodge. If you can't find it here... you don't need it!
- 1619.44 mi19.44 mi from Kent Pond2 reviews
Dining on Lake Bomoseen to the north of us. About a 20 minute drive north on VT Rt 30. Dockside dining outdoors or seating in the restaurant. Watch the sunset. Great food
- 1714.81 mi14.81 mi from Kent Pond2 reviews
Delightful Italian slow food restaurant with great wine selection and wonderful owners
- 1814.73 mi14.73 mi from Kent Pond2 reviews
- 1914.87 mi14.87 mi from Kent Pond2 reviews
Great breakfast and lunches: organic, best ingredients and lovely hosts.Popular withTrendstersFoodiesFamilies
- 209.54 mi9.54 mi from Kent Pond2 reviews
Only a few miles from Killington on the way to Woodstock.