- 11.72 mi
- 22.58 mi
- 32.09 mi
- 42.82 mi
- 51.19 mi1.19 mi from Kent Pond51 review
Great on mountain lunch for Empanadas. Made by Ana, run by Ana
- 61.19 mi1.19 mi from Kent Pond41 review
Located at the Inn at Long Trail across for access to the "Long Trail"
- 716.15 mi
- 811.05 mi11.05 mi from Kent Pond44 reviews
A great variety of pizzas and to die for garlic knots.
- 913.73 mi
- 107.96 mi7.96 mi from Kent Pond52 reviews
Fine Dining 1/2 mile away from Deer RunPopular withTrendstersLuxuryFoodies
- 115.43 mi5.43 mi from Kent Pond52 reviews
Our local tavern with live music on weekends. pool tables, great food and beer.
- 126.61 mi6.61 mi from Kent Pond52 reviews
Great prepared food all day-sandwiches on the way to the mountain, great beer and wine selection including a wine cellar. They do tastings upon request. Local farm produce and souveniers.
- 1314.81 mi14.81 mi from Kent Pond52 reviews
Delightful Italian slow food restaurant with great wine selection and wonderful owners
- 1419.44 mi19.44 mi from Kent Pond52 reviews
Dining on Lake Bomoseen to the north of us. About a 20 minute drive north on VT Rt 30. Dockside dining outdoors or seating in the restaurant. Watch the sunset. Great food
- 1514.73 mi14.73 mi from Kent Pond52 reviews
- 1614.87 mi14.87 mi from Kent Pond52 reviews
Great breakfast and lunches: organic, best ingredients and lovely hosts.Popular withTrendstersFoodiesFamilies
- 179.54 mi9.54 mi from Kent Pond4.52 reviews
Only a few miles from Killington on the way to Woodstock.
- 189.41 mi9.41 mi from Kent Pond4.52 reviews
Amazing place. Atmosphere is unique, VT gifts available. Working sugar house during maple syrup / sugaring season. Steak and eggs are to die for as is everything else on the menu. Large portions - wonderful!
- 1914.72 mi
- 2018.38 mi18.38 mi from Kent Pond3.52 reviews
Good local hangout - Wednesday night is wing night - get there early. Cheap beer Old fashioned soft serve/creemee window in the summer time.Popular withBackpackersStudentsBudget